• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

This thread is older than your membership and mine. It has been clearly discussed that spoiler tags are not needed in regards to the most current episode even before either of us joined and multiple times since then.

I will be THAT GUY from here on out and post a full on damn minute by minute details of each episode going forward. To anyone that has a problem with that I would highly advise that you avoid this thread until you take the time to watch the damn episode.

I will post also screenshots if I can upload them quickly enough.

Again all have been warned.

Also this isn't Google, if you are trying to find a place online to watch the most recent episode then this isn't the place to come to looking for that info.

There you are Brendan!

If you want to do that, go for it. ;)

I've been waiting for a reason to have to block someone. (thumbs u

p.s. come on dude! The whole point of being THAT GUY, is that no one wants to be THAT GUY, because THAT GUY sucks!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6109158#Post6109158

Doesn't look like people want to look at spoilers judging by the thread above.

I could care less about reading them, though some may not like them. I've always posted spoilers in the past regardless of what anyone biatches about. Don't like 'em, don't click 'em. Simple. This is getting ridiculous.

And thanks to Doug, I spent 1 freakin' minute of my valuable life trying to open the one he posted. Turd. lol

It was an attempt to show my annoyance of the spoiler alerts, in a nice way lol

One thing I've noticed no one has answered yet, why would anyone look into a discussion thread, if they haven't read or seen something yet?? I know if the new issue of WD is out, I certainly don't plan to jump online, where people may be discussing their annoyance with Adlards art (shrug)lol I read the issue first, then I see what everyone has to say.

Doesn't make sense. If you don't want to read about the latest episode of walking dead stay out of a thread dedicated to discussing the show. That's where people talk about the show and they're most likely to be talking about the latest episode.

It appears the point I was trying to make wasn't very clear. I don't mind the spoiler tags. The point I was conveying, is that anyone should be able to come in and talk about the current show and/or comic, without using spoiler tags. As I've mentioned before, if I don't want to be spoiled on the current event, I don't walk into an official discussion about the said subject, thinking I won't see something that will ruin it for me 2c

Now if it's something like a picture of Sophia walking out of a barn, before said episode has even aired, then yes, I have a problem with not using the spoiler tag.

hm, saw my quote again. Just edited the original. I meant to say, "I've always posted spoiler tags". My bad.

So...

What could have brought that chopper down? That's some freakin' talent.

I didn't put spoiler tags since it was in the preview from the last episode. ;)

hm, saw my quote again. Just edited the original. I meant to say, "I've always posted spoiler tags". My bad.

So...

At first I thought it wa just mechanical but then with the gov rolling up just after the crash...

hm

Magic bullet(s)?

It'd take more than 2 rounds (of even .50 cal) to bring down a Huey. Maybe mr. NotSoNice would be the best to answer that since he is a gunner on airships. And he has flown on quite a number of hueys.

Noobs who haven't been here as long as the thread laying the law down. Noobs who say spoilers weren't discussed before, when they were straight after the first episode of season one.

This place has gone to mess.

Agreed, it doesn't make sense. It sort of does, though, when people may want to jump in and shoot the shart with the fellas and talk nonsense or catch up on the chatter regarding old episodes. The thread should not exclude that, but it does when Johnny Nalgas chimes in to shoot the shart and reads that Michonne and Andrea had got it on just two days ago. Someone in another part of the world may not have seen it yet. (shrug)

What it comes down to is pretty much exclusion. Like I said, I could care less. I like spoilers. Some may not. People like spoiler tags, some may not. Darned either way. Separate threads or a consensus? I'd rather scroll through spoiler tags than pages of biatchin about it.

Amen Julio. How goes it my man?

So...

At first I thought it wa just mechanical but then with the gov rolling up just after the crash...

hm

Magic bullet(s)?

It'd take more than 2 rounds (of even .50 cal) to bring down a Huey. Maybe mr. NotSoNice would be the best to answer that since he is a gunner on airships. And he has flown on quite a number of hueys.

Just finished watching the episode again.

Yeah, that was too easy and precise. Maybe the Gov has a special skill. hm

In reference to the grunts and all, "self taught" my arse. hm

Agreed, it doesn't make sense. It sort of does, though, when people may want to jump in and shoot the shart with the fellas and talk nonsense or catch up on the chatter regarding old episodes. The thread should not exclude that, but it does when Johnny Nalgas chimes in to shoot the shart and reads that Michonne and Andrea had got it on just two days ago. Someone in another part of the world may not have seen it yet. (shrug)

What it comes down to is pretty much exclusion. Like I said, I could care less. I like spoilers. Some may not. People like spoiler tags, some may not. Darned either way. Separate threads or a consensus? I'd rather scroll through spoiler tags than pages of biatchin about it.

Amen Julio. How goes it my man?

My last post. Need sleep. zzz What up, Gav? How's your tea? Make sure you put that pinky up. ;)

p.s. I should just facetime your arse so you can watch the episode. lol

Edited by FIREFLY

Noobs who haven't been here as long as the thread laying the law down. Noobs who say spoilers weren't discussed before, when they were straight after the first episode of season one.

Just download and watch the bloody torrent.

Just download and watch the bloody torrent.

Did do on Monday as I do every week.

Good man.

If everyone did this then no spoilers are needed.

And torrent peeps,like myself,can enjoy our widescreen moments when its on TV in our hemisphere.

Hooray!

I've become Ghandi and created world peace.

Now can everyone kindly shut the fluk up and enjoy the show.

Huzzah!

I just finished watching the episode last night, 3 days after it aired. What I dont do is come into a thread I know where the show will be discussed because there's a possibility of seeing a spoiler without the spoiler tag, therefore spoiling the episode that I dont want spoiled.

Anyways, here's my thoughts. I'm sure they've been discussed already but I havent read the last 30 pages of this thread.

Two big problems with this episode, there is absolutely no way they would have taken out those soldiers so quickly. The soldiers were already living on a post as the pilot described so they already were surviving and would have had a perimeter in place with fields of fire for each man, the governor wouldn't have been able to just drive up without being stopped or his car shot up. These guys are trained to deal with all sorts of caca, they wouldn't have been all sitting around in one spot together.

It could have led to an interesting story arc, the governor and his men are repelled, each side possibly losing a couple of men and now you have Rick, the governor, and the soldiers out there not knowing who to trust.

Second part was I agree with is that they should have eased into the governor and his brutality; gradually. Maybe even lead the viewers in believing he really is a good guy. Someone in his position would have to rule with an ironed fist but they didn’t have to jump the gun.

This thread is older than your membership and mine. It has been clearly discussed that spoiler tags are not needed in regards to the most current episode even before either of us joined and multiple times since then.

I will be THAT GUY from here on out and post a full on damn minute by minute details of each episode going forward. To anyone that has a problem with that I would highly advise that you avoid this thread until you take the time to watch the damn episode.

I will post also screenshots if I can upload them quickly enough.

Again all have been warned.

Also this isn't Google, if you are trying to find a place online to watch the most recent episode then this isn't the place to come to looking for that info.

(worship)

Edited by Magneto

I have to say I avoid this thread until after I've watched the most current episode. Don't want to risk any intentional or unintentional spoilers. The only alternative is to create a TV thread with spoilers and one without. But that seems like a waste.

I have to say I avoid this thread until after I've watched the most current episode. Don't want to risk any intentional or unintentional spoilers. The only alternative is to create a TV thread with spoilers and one without. But that seems like a waste.

Same here. I also avoided some of the bigger movie threads despite temptation.

THE OFFICIAL TWD TV SHOW - NO SPOILERS ALLOWED

THE OFFICIAL TWD TV SHOW - SPOILERS LEFT AND RIGHT

THE OFFICIAL TWD TV SHOW - JUST FOR PHILLIP

It is a waste of time.

Just like everyone's been wasting time arguing about this.

What's so hard about using spoiler tags for the first few days?

We are all here, first and foremost, for comic books - right? Well if that's what they do on the comic threads, we can do that here too. That way people can discuss the episode RIGHT AWAY, you just have to click on a spoiler tag for revealing information for a few days.

Woah is me.