• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I copied this exchange between me and Pep over at the other Walking Dead thread.

Any thoughts / ideas?

Did anyone else notice

the scene in which Michonne was looking around the Governor's office, she saw a duffel bag labeled "SHERIFF" sitting in the corner? It was a quick shot, and I'm not sure of the significance, if any.

What ever happened to the SHERIFF duffel bag full of weapons that Rick and the others retrieved during the "Vatos" episode? I believe it made it's way back to the camp as I think I remember Dale going into the woods to bury it when Shane had a confrontation with him.

Could the bag in the Governors office be the same one?

I dont know where I read it, maybe in the Modern Comics section but someone was saying that the Governor and his men got the bag from the Vatos when they went over to the retirement home and ended up killing them all.

That's what I intially though as well, but I went to Netflix and checked the Vatos episode. It showed Rick with the duffel bag on his back when they left the convalescent home and found out their van was missing.

If you go back to the end of last season, when Andrea is fleeing through the woods, she has the bag of weapons with her. She stops at one point to rummage through it for ammo.

I copied this exchange between me and Pep over at the other Walking Dead thread.

Any thoughts / ideas?

Did anyone else notice

the scene in which Michonne was looking around the Governor's office, she saw a duffel bag labeled "SHERIFF" sitting in the corner? It was a quick shot, and I'm not sure of the significance, if any.

What ever happened to the SHERIFF duffel bag full of weapons that Rick and the others retrieved during the "Vatos" episode? I believe it made it's way back to the camp as I think I remember Dale going into the woods to bury it when Shane had a confrontation with him.

I dont know where I read it, maybe in the Modern Comics section but someone was saying that the Governor and his men got the bag from the Vatos when they went over to the retirement home and ended up killing them all.

That's what I intially though as well, but I went to Netflix and checked the Vatos episode. It showed Rick with the duffel bag on his back when they left the convalescent home and found out their van was missing.

If you go back to the end of last season, when Andrea is fleeing through the woods, she has the bag of weapons with her. She stops at one point to rummage through it for ammo.

Sounds good. Did they show her carrying the bag when she was with Michonne for those 8 months?

Any thoughts / ideas?

Did anyone else notice

Sounds good. Did they show her carrying the bag when she was with Michonne for those 8 months?

It was either with her, or she dropped it in the woods outside the farm.

If she dropped it outside the farm, the Governor's men went and found it when Andrea gave them the exact location of the farm and he sent a group of men out to search the area.

Any thoughts / ideas?

Did anyone else notice

It was either with her, or she dropped it in the woods outside the farm.

If she dropped it outside the farm, the Governor's men went and found it when Andrea gave them the exact location of the farm and he sent a group of men out to search the area.

That ties up that loose end, I'm thinking she probably dropped it when she was trying to get away since it was probably slowing her down.

Now to figure out what happened to Carol. hm

That ties up that loose end, I'm thinking she probably dropped it when she was trying to get away since it was probably slowing her down.

Now to figure out what happened to Carol how that zombie ate every bit of Lori. hm

Now to figure out what happened to Carol how that zombie ate every bit of Lori. hm

Yea that was ridiculous, nothing at all left over?

Could it be that maybe other zombies came along and took pieces of her away, bones and all?

Yeah. I'm not gettin' that one either. I can't believe the writers would make that big a mistake. Maybe more will be revealed later on.

Might not have been the writers. Could have been Greg Nicotero's directing. It seems that his execution is a bit off.

He had to explain what certain things were on the Talking Dead. If he was a good director it would have been obvious. For example...The graves, the hair on the bloated waker's face. All stuff that wasn't clear to the viewer until he had to explain it.

Just my opinion. The guy is a great special effects and makeup artist, but leaves a lot to be desired in the way of directing.

Yeah. I'm not gettin' that one either. I can't believe the writers would make that big a mistake. Maybe more will be revealed later on.

Perhaps some additional Zombies were in on the feast as well, but they weren't overly loated and were able to walk away.

Anybody else think Michonne is a pretty weak character so far this season?

Yep. I don't rate her acting at all which doesn't help a badly scripted character. That's one thing they've got totally wrong.

Anybody else think Michonne is a pretty weak character so far this season?

I kind of agree and a few board members have to alluded to the fact that we don't really know her to care about her and that a few episodes centred on her and Andrea would have helped.

I had kind of thought the same about Michonne until I thought about her portrayal in the books... She is a pretty dark secretive character there as well, lots of demons seem to haunt her. less talk more katana is fine.

I disagree, I think she's doing a great job :) Maybe it's just because I can't stand Andrea in the TV series, and in comparison she seems better... but regardless, I think her character will grow, she's only been in a few episodes, I think we should give her a chance. My 2c

I disagree, I think she's doing a great job :) Maybe it's just because I can't stand Andrea in the TV series, and in comparison she seems better... but regardless, I think her character will grow, she's only been in a few episodes, I think we should give her a chance. My 2c

I think she's doing fine as well, keeping her character still sort of a mystery.

On the other hand I dont like how they decided to let Rick go straight John Mcafee crazy instead of showing him gradually descend into madness.

I think she's doing fine as well, keeping her character still sort of a mystery.

On the other hand I dont like how they decided to let Rick go straight John Mcafee crazy instead of showing him gradually descend into madness.

OOOH Timely McAfee tie in...nice.

(thumbs u

As for Rick....I believe the writers are trying to display a psychotic break.

Psychotic breaks are called breaks for a reason. One minute you are there and the next you "snap"...otherwise it would be called a psychotic parachute lilted gradual descent.

They happen immediately, and can be caused by extreme stress (check) or the loss of a loved one (double check).

The symptoms associated with it are delusions, hallucinations, and violent outbursts. They have lost touch with reality and can be dangerous to themselves and people around them.

So I think they nailed it...if that's what they were going for.