• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I am correct in assuming you read this thread?

Go back some pages,there are about 30 references there.

Or did you happen to miss all of them?

You want to read the trade but come onto a Walking Dead thread, which meanders from a to b on a daily basis and you are busting my balls about something that happened in July/August?

In the modern section in a Walking Dead thread.

You have got to be ting me.

This is about the TV Show. Not the book.

So, yes, people are calling you out for posting book spoilers in the thread about the tv show.

I am correct in assuming you read this thread?

Go back some pages,there are about 30 references there.

Or did you happen to miss all of them?

You want to read the trade but come onto a Walking Dead thread, which meanders from a to b on a daily basis and you are busting my balls about something that happened in July/August?

In the modern section in a Walking Dead thread.

You have got to be ting me.

This is about the TV Show. Not the book.

So, yes, people are calling you out for posting book spoilers in the thread about the tv show.

Common sense folks, use it. :ohnoez:

damn that was a quick hour!

Glad Maggie didn't get raped. Sad it's only one more episode b/f the break. :(

Glenn took it like a champ. Who thinks the Gov will get dealt with before the end of the season (next year)? Or, will they carry him over until next season? I think that he'll get jacked this season and attack the prison in the last episode of this season leading up to next season. My guess.

Ryan

I think they wrap the Guv story up by the end of this season. I don't see how they extend it past that.

I said in the thread over in the WC, that I think the Guv will take out Merle. He's proving to be more of a liability than an asset. If he doesn't, it will be Darryl. Off chance that Glenn does it.

Rick will take out the Guv.

proud of glenn -- disappointed by the tension of the gov/maggie --- i feel like the network constrained the shows talent in doing what should have been done / shown

also - dont think rick will lose hand - unnecessary cgi / hassle in filming -- he might for example lose an eye or something, a prop MUCH easier to deal with...

good ep otherwise though :)

Anyone catch the cameo by tyrese towards the end. Walking off the patrol taking his bow with him ? I think that was him .

Wasn't that the same dude they showed in the first eps of this season as the guy trailing Michonne and Andrea around Woodbury?

proud of glenn -- disappointed by the tension of the gov/maggie --- i feel like the network constrained the shows talent in doing what should have been done / shown

also - dont think rick will lose hand - unnecessary cgi / hassle in filming -- he might for example lose an eye or something, a prop MUCH easier to deal with...

good ep otherwise though :)

The Gov gave little nods to the comic

"I'll bring Glenn's hand back in here"

Bending Maggie over the table in interrogation, whereas he went way further with Michonne."

Love the music in the last 5 minutes, felt like a John Carpenter flick.