• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

IMO Andrea is becoming the new Lori....

+1

Andrea is me off.

+2

What redeeming qualities does she have in the show?

She's cute with a nice body. :)

Her role is bothering me also. I just think she will see the Gov for what he is soon enough.

She always looks like she walked into a room of teenage boys and is wondering which one farted.

IMO Andrea is becoming the new Lori....

+1

Andrea is me off.

+2

What redeeming qualities does she have in the show?

She's cute with a nice body. :)

Her role is bothering me also. I just think she will see the Gov for what he is soon enough.

She always looks like she walked into a room of teenage boys and is wondering which one farted.

Permanent Duck Face?

Or as they called it in the 90's "Bitter Beer Face"

andreaduck_zps4934cd67.jpg

Well I think once they took Dale out of the equation her character just floundered. She is so different from the comic they might as well just have made her a new character.

A few observations:

1. Why isn't Carol's hair growing? Jeez grow some hair already. Her husband has been gone a while....bring sexy back Carol and get it on with Darryl already. :)

2. Michonne's workout was very cool and I enjoyed her scenes with more talking. I think we will see more from her in coming episodes.

3. Carl has to kill someone soon. I want to see him take on the bad role already!

4. I am not thrilled Tyreese joined sides with Gov. Interesting switcharoo... I wonder if he figures out the Gov is a whack job and he helps Rick.

5. I don't like the baby Judith scenario in the show. I just don't understand the whole scenario that they could sustain a baby's food needs in that prison unless they have a ton of formula or milk.

6. They seem to be preparing to use Martinez more in the show it seems based on last episode.

7. I love the show but the comic is just 10x better.

A few observations:

1. Why isn't Carol's hair growing? Jeez grow some hair already. Her husband has been gone a while....bring sexy back Carol and get it on with Darryl already. :)

2. Michonne's workout was very cool and I enjoyed her scenes with more talking. I think we will see more from her in coming episodes.

3. Carl has to kill someone soon. I want to see him take on the bad role already!

4. I am not thrilled Tyreese joined sides with Gov. Interesting switcharoo... I wonder if he figures out the Gov is a whack job and he helps Rick.

5. I don't like the baby Judith scenario in the show. I just don't understand the whole scenario that they could sustain a baby's food needs in that prison unless they have a ton of formula or milk.

6. They seem to be preparing to use Martinez more in the show it seems based on last episode.

4. setting it up as an Andrea/Tyreese takedown of the Gov.

7. i like the show but the first 48 issues were 10x better, the last 60 issues zzz

A few observations:

7. i like the show but the first 48 issues were 10x better, the last 60 issues zzz

I have a gut feeling Tyreese and his daughter are going to see Govs true colors and end up helping Rick and Co. in the end.

As for the other two people with Tyrese, I hope they die an awful death. Cant stand those two.

A few observations:

In retrospect, I can see where you feel that way. For me, the comic had my interest the whole 100 issues. It had some dips in story line here and there but I loved it.

A few observations:

I have a gut feeling Tyreese and his daughter are going to see Govs true colors and end up helping Rick and Co. in the end.

As for the other two people with Tyrese, I hope they die an awful death. Cant stand those two.

That's his sister, and the director was not too shy about having the Gov ogle Sasha with ill intent in his "eye".

If the direction of this show bears any resemblance to how films or television is made that scene will be a foreshadowing.

Well I think once they took Dale out of the equation her character just floundered. She is so different from the comic they might as well just have made her a new character.

She is one of the better characters in the comics. In the show - not so much...

A few observations:

That's his sister, and the director was not too shy about having the Gov ogle Sasha with ill intent in his "eye".

If the direction of this show bears any resemblance to how films or television is made that scene will be a foreshadowing.

Yes yes yes x 1000

Sasha will be the Michonne from the comics - Tyreese reacts as he did against Chris in the book - except against the Gov.

Well spotted!