• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

You too? Thought it was just me.

When she started in the last episode I hoped Merle had come in to knock her out.

Too much kumbaya

If that happened it would've been the most exciting moment of these new episodes.

Interview of Laurie Holden on Ellen.

Amateur clip but shows how hot she is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTHUs4SoMso

Did you guys miss this of Andrea on TV in a skimpy dress? :o

Hold that :censored: camera still son! :sick:

He only had one hand on the camera.

When she started in the last episode I hoped Merle had come in to knock her out.

Too much kumbaya

But they had to give her time to pimp her music career for when she inevitably gets killed off.

Too much kumbaya

But they had to give her time to pimp her music career for when she inevitably gets killed off.

if she sings one more time, i'm selling all my TWD :facepalm: carl needs to start making some moves on that.

Anyone catch the Time Warner Cable commercial with Darryl?

Funny stuff! I had not seen it before.

I bet $20 that Morgan is in the next episode. The person on the roof top of the town Rick goes to voice sounds familiar. Plus he sharpshoots the walker on the ground. This was probably already discussed...

you know, I aint' mad at it if it already were because i'd like a refresher on who morgan is again? (it's been awhile)

I bet $20 that Morgan is in the next episode. The person on the roof top of the town Rick goes to voice sounds familiar. Plus he sharpshoots the walker on the ground. This was probably already discussed...

you know, I aint' mad at it if it already were because i'd like a refresher on who morgan is again? (it's been awhile)

He was the guy who sheltered Rick in the beginning, when Rick first woke up from the hospital and went out looking for his Family. He was in Rick's neighbors house. Rick gave him a walkie-talkie and was talking to him everyday.

But in the next episode when the person on the roof yells out, it just sounds like Morgans voice, and there's been speculation that Morgan is suppose to return.

Edited by retrothecollector

Person quoted on the interweb as being a guest a filming and Lenny James was defo there.

Has to be him - queue 'suprise' music when he lifts his vizor up.

I hope he's part of a group coz Rick needs at least another 5-8 fighters.

The episode blurb says the new town that Rick takes a run too has a large weapons cache - anyone hoping theres a Tank there.... :whistle:

Well...the franchise is officially big time now. Just had a spoof on SNL. (said somewhat tongue-in-cheek)

I think the guy who played Rick is actually a big fan of the comics. Wonder if he had any pull in getting the skit on the air. Somebody said that on Talking Dead a few weeks ago.