• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

This may have been asked before. But, do you think the Woodbury walls could withstand a horde?

We haven't seen the entire wall but from what they show of the front gate I think would be able to.

Many of those tires stacked at the entrance are bulldozer tires, anywhere from 500 to 850 lbs each, stacked 3-4 high.

In front of those they have concrete road dividers that weigh about three tons per cubic yard.

It depends on how far around the fence is that strong.

woodbury_zps96b55a23.jpg

Going off that picture a few would be able to get underneath with that big gap under the gate.

That's why they put that bus/armored car by the front gate. Problem comes, park it right there.

Was it Morgans wife that was killed in the store? It sure looked like her, I wasnt sure if it was Michonne or Carl who killed her.

I thought the exact same thing! It was a quick shot (pun intended) of her, but I was sure it was her...until my gf reminded me that Morgan told the story of how he killed her after the incident with his son.

Doesn't mean he killed her. He was off the deep end. I think it's more likely that he still couldn't kill her and locked her in that building with the others.

He made such a big deal about his guilt over not killing her beforehand and how it lead to his son turning and that he "finally did what he should have done before" what Rick told him to do.

There's no chance he put it off again, after it cost him his son.

Kirkman actually leaves that up in the air...

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/03/03/walking-dead-robert-kirkman-clear/

Question: In the diner, we had a couple of glimpses of a zombie who looked very much like Morgan’s wife. I wasn’t sure whether that was a coincidence or a hint that Morgan’s recollections of events are not to be trusted.

Kirkman: Ah, you know, I think that might have been a coincidence. But maybe there’s something to it. I wouldn’t want to reveal anything if there was.

Question: In the diner, we had a couple of glimpses of a zombie who looked very much like Morgan’s wife. I wasn’t sure whether that was a coincidence or a hint that Morgan’s recollections of events are not to be trusted.

Kirkman: Ah, you know, I think that might have been a coincidence. But maybe there’s something to it. I wouldn’t want to reveal anything if there was.

hm

I just thought it was an interesting parallel with the comic considering the woman in the bar looked like his wife. But after this it's certainly a possibility. You'd think he would have killed her if she killed Dwane, but who knows.. :shrug:

Interview with Kirkman about last night's episode:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/03/03/walking-dead-robert-kirkman-clear/?hpt=hp_t3

Episode was written by the new showrunner Gimple. Good sign for future.

This was a great episode. One of the better ones this season easily.

And that's good to know it was Gimple that wrote. Definitely bodes well.

hm

I just thought it was an interesting parallel with the comic considering the woman in the bar looked like his wife. But after this it's certainly a possibility. You'd think he would have killed her if she killed Dwane, but who knows.. :shrug:

He told Rick that he "did her" after she attacked Dwayne. What else could that possibly mean besides re-killing the un-dead?