• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Not coming back here until late tonight.

Hey Awax!!! Didn't know if you noticed but Merle was listening to Motorhead in the car while drinking whisky, right before his epic battle!! That ones for you bro!!!!

Perfect freaking music choice.

THIS WAS ANDREAS BEST EPISODE EVAR!!!

lol I love Andrea in the comics, but currently not so much on the TV show! However, in last week's "Talking Dead" Laurie Holden gave some good insight on some of Andrea's choices and it seems final editing has had something to do with her character coming off as naive/dumb, etc. She spoke about dialogue and scenes cut out of the aired episodes.

Overall, I LOVE the show, but I think I know why Mazzara's out after this season.

Not to say the have to have everything wrapped up, but Andrea wasn't even in this episode, we still don't know (even though we do) who torched the zombie pit, and Tyrese is still in no man's land and hasn't been developed nearly as well as he could have been. It just feels like they're trying SO hard to build anticipation, that to me, they may under-deliver once it happens.

(Edit: wrong showrunner)

Edited by ComicsNYC22

Overall, I LOVE the show, but I think I know why Nicotero's out after this season.

Not to say the have to have everything wrapped up, but Andrea wasn't even in this episode, we still don't know (even though we do) who torched the zombie pit, and Tyrese is still in no man's land and hasn't been developed nearly as well as he could have been. It just feels like they're trying SO hard to build anticipation, that to me, they may under-deliver once it happens.

It's Mazzara who is out, but yeah certain parts haven't been handled well.

(Thumbs u

Great episode. Confirmed why this is my favorite show. Bummer it's over after next week until fall. On to Game of Thrones....

Then Breaking Bad, which should pretty much hold me off until Season 4 starts

Not coming back here until late tonight.

Hey Awax!!! Didn't know if you noticed but Merle was listening to Motorhead in the car while drinking whisky, right before his epic battle!! That ones for you bro!!!!

Got your PM before I watched and was like.. Why? The first chord that played I knew was Motörhead and then I was like.. Ahh now I get it. :headbang:

If ya gotta die, getting drunk listening to Lemmy ain't so bad.

I don't want Merle in the group either, he's scum. That is what I meant by redemption, giving up himself and taking out the Gov to save his brother,

:acclaim:

At least Merle gave it a shot. He tried to give Darryl the chance at the family he wanted, tried to take out the Gov, and tried to redeem himself knowing that it was a one way mission.

Wow You could see the pain and sadness in Daryls eyes and the aggression and anger as he put him out of his misery.

I think it's pretty safe to say that Daryl had some brother issues. He went all Brad-Pitt-in-Seven on him - except with a knife :eek: