• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Has the show shown such attention to detail before?

I wouldn't be surprised if they paid no attention to the height of the flashlight in regards to who was holding the rat and the height of the zombie.

They actually talked about that on Talking Dead right after the show.

"Excuse me sir... Did you notice how high the flashlight was during the rat feeding in last weeks Walking Dead episode? We have a working theory and are trying to use geometry and empirical evidence to determine who is undermining the group."

court-reporter.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I JUST PEED MY PANTS!! lol

I believe it's an adult feeding the rats to the walkers. If you watch that scene again, the person holding the rat is holding it by the tail, and it's hanging down, and the rat is at face level with the walker, it's got to be someone the same height or taller than the walker.

Couldn't Lizzy be holding it over her head? She would try to hang the rat at the zombie's eye level to catch its attention, wouldn't she> She doesn't have to be the same height as the zombie.

Did you see how high that flashlight was held?

:idea: It's clearly the driver of the bread truck which delivered warm and freshly baked dead zombies from last season.

I believe it's an adult feeding the rats to the walkers. If you watch that scene again, the person holding the rat is holding it by the tail, and it's hanging down, and the rat is at face level with the walker, it's got to be someone the same height or taller than the walker.

Couldn't Lizzy be holding it over her head? She would try to hang the rat at the zombie's eye level to catch its attention, wouldn't she> She doesn't have to be the same height as the zombie.

:idea: It's clearly the driver of the bread truck which delivered warm and freshly baked dead zombies from last season.

That's it!!

lol

I am going with Alchy McShakey, the guy who wanted to bottle of booze and almost got everyone killed in the first episode.

He's more nervous than he need be and when he was outside the Big Stop in Episode 1 the way he was looking around before going in made me feel like he was looking for whomever he was working with (Governor?) to see if he was being watched.

I think that's why he needs a drink so bad.

Any one else think that the two little girls are...

The show version of Ben and Billy??

Was thinking that toward the end of the episode. Makes sense.

Totally thought this too especially when the other little girl said "she's not weak she's just messed up"

This.

As soon as she said that. It all clicked. Plus she pretty ominously confessed that she was just grieving for dad instead of having a real connection with the zombie Nick. Then she grabbed the knife and walked away.

Any one else think that the two little girls are...

The show version of Ben and Billy??

Was thinking that toward the end of the episode. Makes sense.

Or this:

the-walking-dead-9.jpg

I certainly hope that's not it. That's a great way to lose the audience. I've been reading WD since issue 1 and that panel almost made me drop the title.

Wasn't the point of the Billy/Ben story arc that Carl would do what's necessary? Even cold blooded stuff. In the TV show, Carl did that with the Woodbury kid already, didn't he? Shot him down in what people debate was cold blood.

Some of the recaps I've read are really taking liberties with what Carl actually did, with one saying that Carl shot a hand's up, surrendering kid. The kid hadn't and wasn't dropping the gun, plain and simple.

And that was why I phrased it that way. It's been debated whether that shooting was ok. Herschel seemed to question it and he was standing there.

Some of the recaps I've read are really taking liberties with what Carl actually did, with one saying that Carl shot a hand's up, surrendering kid. The kid hadn't and wasn't dropping the gun, plain and simple.

And that was why I phrased it that way. It's been debated whether that shooting was ok. Herschel seemed to question it and he was standing there.

That's cuz peg-leg is a mega-puss. :D

That's cuz peg-leg is a mega-puss. :D

True. Lets not forget his bright idea to wait out the apocalypse was to store walkers in his barn! doh!