• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

ok cool!

i love me some Abe

as for Hank being short. thats fine, it will add to Negan's "anger", as most short guys seem to have a chip on their shoulder lol

He doesn't have to be shorter. They put some lifts in his boots and he's just as tall, or taller, than the other actors.

I know this is out of left field, but what about this

Did that kid that died in the shower have different colored zombie eyes than the regular walkers? To me, it looked like he did.

So what if you consume enough zombie parts/fluid that when you die (very quickly, with symptoms mimicking a very fast acting flu virus) you come back as...

:gossip: a fast zombie :ohnoez:

Did that kid that died in the shower have different colored zombie eyes than the regular walkers? To me, it looked like he did.

So what if you consume enough zombie parts/fluid that when you die (very quickly, with symptoms mimicking a very fast acting flu virus) you come back as...

Then we have

Zombieland, and our heroes seriously lack in the major rule of Cardio. Man, I love that movie.

I think AMC has done really well with the show. HBO or cable tv would add what? Adult language and nudity? Not that I mind some T&A, but how would that add to the show? The gore factor is already there and like others have said the character plots have been pretty good. I stopped reading the books and then started again only to see another character get beaten beyond recognition - haven't read another book since. So I prefer to watch the TV version and liked this season's premiere.

I never said AMC is doing a bad job. I just think that there's some things that they cant show on AMC. Michonne getting tortured and then getting her revenge on the Governor, Baby's and mothers being shot at the same time, Cannibals, Etc.

You ever notice that they dont show people actually killing other non-zombie people with the gore factor? But if that person is a zombie they can be killed indiscriminately... ie Shane, Merle, Sophia

The zombie on the fence that Rick stares at, with the bleeding eyes, had the same type eyes as the kid and he was as slow as molasses in January.

Well so much for discussing my in depth remarks....... :sorry:

I'm telling ya all:

It's becky!

I'm telling ya all:

It's becky!

Anything is possible.

Right now she's holding down the tween and teen girl demographic, so they might stay away from her. lol

I'm telling ya all:

It's becky!

I hope not. I hate it when writers do stuff like that just to try and shock the audience. If their thinking is "nobody will see it coming and we'll shock everyone because it's totally out of character" it's usually bad writing.

I think the new Bob is the most likely suspect. Since we was a member of Woodbury and knew the Governor in the comic.

If not him, they should just go with a new character that's joined the group. 2c

Don't get me wrong I love the show but I would say this is pretty accurate :P

:bump:

That was more enjoyable than any episode so far. :applause:

Especially at the 3:00 minute mark.

Edited by Spiderman-on-Tilt

I'm telling ya all:

It's becky!

I hope not. I hate it when writers do stuff like that just to try and shock the audience. If their thinking is "nobody will see it coming and we'll shock everyone because it's totally out of character" it's usually bad writing.

I think the new Bob is the most likely suspect. Since we was a member of Woodbury and knew the Governor in the comic.

If not him, they should just go with a new character that's joined the group. 2c

I heard AMC is pushing hard to combine their brands.....

47i83.jpg

I'm telling ya all:

It's becky!

I'm not sure if Bob was with at Woodbury. They mentioned that Daryl had recently found him on his own a few weeks before they went on the run where it started raining zombies.

Do we still need spoilers?

im pretty sure he is. i asked someone important, and he said he was :)

During the Season 4 premiere, we met Bob Stookey (Larry Gilliard, Jr.), who just joined the group from … somewhere, wherever Daryl Dixon (Norman Reedus) found him about a week before the season started. During the Big Spot run, Bob reached for some alcohol on the shelf, then put it back. In the Comic-Con trailer, we also see Bob staring at his shaking hand, which may or may not be tied to alcohol withdrawal.

http://www.wetpaint.com/walking-dead/articles/2013-10-15-season-4-spoilers-bob-alcoholic

Maybe the gov sent him back to be found...

(shrug)

Edited by awakeintheashes

The zombie on the fence that Rick stares at, with the bleeding eyes, had the same type eyes as the kid and he was as slow as molasses in January.

I thought the fence zombie's eyes were bleeding because it had no eyes, as if they were plucked out... maybe I need to watch it again. (shrug)