• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Has the topic of how the f**k is Hershel walking without cane been discussed, yet? lol

edit: crutches

"Excuse me sir... Did you notice how high the flashlight was during the rat feeding Hershel was walking without his crutches in last weeks Walking Dead episode? We have don't have a working theory and are trying to ask you to determine how the *spoon* something like this is possible??

court-reporter.jpg

Has the topic of how the f**k is Hershel walking without cane been discussed, yet? lol

"Excuse me sir... Did you notice how high the flashlight was during the rat feeding Hershel was walking without his crutches in last weeks Walking Dead episode? We have don't have a working theory and are trying to ask you to determine how the *spoon* something like this is possible??

court-reporter.jpg

Even better the second time around:

He has a prosthetic leg... he doesn't need crutches. Like Forrest would say...

lol

lol

It's awesome that with all the running from walkers, and homicidal megalomaniacs, and fear of starvation, illness and the constant and relentless death of almost all of his family members he was able to find the materials and time to create a state of the art prosthetic leg to take the burden off of the special effects crew to keep on erasing that leg in post.

lol

lol

It's awesome that with all the running from walkers, and homicidal megalomaniacs, and fear of starvation, illness and the constant and relentless death of almost all of his family members he was able to find the materials and time to create a state of the art prosthetic leg to take the burden off of the special effects crew to keep on erasing that leg in post.

A wise man on this board once said something to the effect of, "The dead have reanimated and are roaming the Earth and all you find hard to believe is that he stumbled on someone's old prosthetic that happened to fit?"

lol

lol

A wise man on this board once said something to the effect of, "The dead have reanimated and are roaming the Earth and all you find hard to believe is that he stumbled on someone's old prosthetic that happened to fit?"

And the happiest guys in the room are the dudes who had to keep erasing that leg in post.

The least happy guy in the room is Herschel's stump double.

court-reporter.jpg

Touche Ryan

lol

lol

And the happiest guys in the room are the dudes who had to keep erasing that leg in post.

The least happy guy in the room is Herschel's stump double.

See at least we discussed it a little, sorta. :insane:

Some of the recaps I've read are really taking liberties with what Carl actually did, with one saying that Carl shot a hand's up, surrendering kid. The kid hadn't and wasn't dropping the gun, plain and simple.

This. ^^

-slym

lol

lol

As disussed in The Talking Dead, Herschel found the leg. They even said there was a scene where he was kneeling down and you could see the prosthetic bent behind him, where the actor had his leg buried in the ground to get the correct height of things.

-slym

Any one else think that the two little girls are...

The show version of Ben and Billy??

Was thinking that toward the end of the episode. Makes sense.

Or this:

the-walking-dead-9.jpg

I certainly hope that's not it. That's a great way to lose the audience. I've been reading WD since issue 1 and that panel almost made me drop the title.

Wasn't the point of the Billy/Ben story arc that Carl would do what's necessary? Even cold blooded stuff. In the TV show, Carl did that with the Woodbury kid already, didn't he? Shot him down in what people debate was cold blood.

Chris wasn't talking about the storyline where Carl offed Billy and Ben, but rather when Hershel's 2 youngest daughters got beheaded in the prison. That panel was what almost made him drop the title. That panel and the Lori/Judith death panel were the ones that made a lot of people consider dropping the book, weren't they? hm

Change of mind: - possibly.

Can It be Carol? - Introducing the Zombie threat to get the parents to agree to "the training?"

I'm 60/40 Carol/Becky now

Can It be Carol? - Introducing the Zombie threat to get the parents to agree to "the training?"

hm She was the one preparing the food at the beginning of the first episode. She was damn crazy in the comics, so I wouldn't put it past her.

Edited by awakeintheashes

hm She was the one preparing the food at the beginning of the first episode. She was damn crazy in the comics, so I wouldn't put it past her.

Some of these are really far fetched.

Some of these are really far fetched.

:applause:

You mean Beth right? :baiting:

Been racking my brain trying to figure out who the hell Becky is :pullhair:

Jim

The titles and synopsis for episodes 5-7 have been released. Somewhat spoiler-ish, nothing major, but beware.

http://comicbook.com/blog/2013/10/24/the-walking-dead-spoilers-title-and-synopsis-for-episodes-5-through-7/

Sounds like Abe might not be too far away