• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Change of mind: - possibly.

Can It be Carol? - Introducing the Zombie threat to get the parents to agree to "the training?"

I'm 60/40 Carol/Becky now

You mean Beth right? :baiting:

Been racking my brain trying to figure out who the hell Becky is :pullhair:

Jim

Ooops - I mean well done on catching it..

Can It be Carol? - Introducing the Zombie threat to get the parents to agree to "the training?"

hm She was the one preparing the food at the beginning of the first episode. She was damn crazy in the comics, so I wouldn't put it past her.

Some of these are really far fetched.

:applause:

You have got walking dead people walking the planet, spreading swine flu, crazy madmenwith one-eye who keep heads in a fish tank - and Carol feeding

Zombies is far fetched!

Alright, I want to play "Guess the Insider". I like the "Crazy Carol" idea but want to try a different suspect. Someone who may have shown up just before the disease started spreading and rat appetizers were found at the fences. Someone who would understand how disease spreads so they could cause damage while keeping themselves at a distance. Someone who may have hooked up with the Governor after Woodbury and is loyal enough or has been convinced to fight for him.

I accuse:

bob_stookey_zps5a3d3c26.jpg

Bob

- Been there a week. Pushing to carry his weight (or cast away suspicion)

- Army Medic

- Tips off alcoholism

which reminded me of

Bob

- Alcoholic

- Army Medic

- Loyalty to Governor for taking him in

TheWalkingDead4305_zps8fcc886d.jpg

Alright, I want to play "Guess the Insider". I like the "Crazy Carol" idea but want to try a different suspect. Someone who may have shown up just before the disease started spreading and rat appetizers were found at the fences. Someone who would understand how disease spreads so they could cause damage while keeping themselves at a distance. Someone who may have hooked up with the Governor after Woodbury and is loyal enough or has been convinced to fight for him.

I accuse:

bob_stookey_zps5a3d3c26.jpg

Bob

- Been there a week. Pushing to carry his weight (or cast away suspicion)

- Army Medic

- Tips off alcoholism

which reminded me of

Bob

- Alcoholic

- Army Medic

- Loyalty to Governor for taking him in

TheWalkingDead4305_zps8fcc886d.jpg

oooh - good memory - forgotten he was in the book.

Still sticking with my 2 though.

Until Monday. If it has an inch of the comic about it - one of them will be dead soon anyway.

Been racking my brain trying to figure out who the hell Becky is :pullhair:

Jim

Oh, it's Becky Slater! =P

Is everyone figuring that the governor has been driving the sudden hoards towards the prison, or is there some larger source that has been causing these recent influxes?

hm She was the one preparing the food at the beginning of the first episode. She was damn crazy in the comics, so I wouldn't put it past her.

Some of these are really far fetched.

:applause:

You have got walking dead people walking the planet, spreading swine flu, crazy madmenwith one-eye who keep heads in a fish tank - and Carol feeding

Zombies is far fetched!

Not "unlikely to happen in the real world", far fetched.

"Unlikely to happen, given what we know, about the WD world", far fetched.

Well, sometimes the first we hear of a character dying is when the actor signs on for another role - doesn't look too good then for

Carl

Surely not?

Well, sometimes the first we hear of a character dying is when the actor signs on for another role - doesn't look too good then for

Carl

Surely not?

No.

That's when they take another TV gig, not sign on to do a movie.

TV shooting schedules interfere with each other far more than a movie shoot that can be done any time of year.

Also,.it's not like he's in every scene like Andy Lincoln is.

Carl

Surely not?

No.

TV shooting schedules interfere with each other far more than a movie shoot that can be done any time of year.

+1 It's a movie, not TV

they're going to have to find a new carl that looks more like the 11 year old he is

He's 14 in real life now isn't he?

Slip some hormones in his burger.

Seemed to work for Adlard on the #115 cover = Carls has GUNS.. lol

Carl

Surely not?

No.

Fair point - thanks for that.