• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I think Carol killed Karen and Dave when they were sick.

She sure did...IMO

While that is what happened, what led you to believe that was the answer? I didn't suspect her at all.

She's been teaching the kids to kill. She's been very quick to remind everyone what kind of world they live in now. She knows what needs to be done and with no questions asked. Also, her overreaction to the kid being sick (who I think is faking it) and her overreaction to Tyreese asking her to watch over Sasha. Also, the small bloody handprint.

Edited by awakeintheashes

She sure did...IMO

While that is what happened, what led you to believe that was the answer? I didn't suspect her at all.

when Ty went to go talk to her, after the whole scene, I sensed she felt sadness and guilt for something she did which made me put the pieces together.

She sure did...IMO

when Ty went to go talk to her, after the whole scene, I sensed she felt sadness and guilt for something she did which made me put the pieces together.

Right with you there. That reaction was very well enacted and shot for the audience to get that hunch.

She sure did...IMO

Right with you there. That reaction was very well enacted and shot for the audience to get that hunch.

True, tons of little bread crumbs. Knowing glances, guilty looks, etc. Pretty well done.

MM actually said that he bought them all (trades or compendium i'm guessing) but hasn't read them yet. He also had a snafu about Sophia towards the end.

Todd McFarlane was the only guest I thought did more poorly on Talking Dead.. simply because he wouldn't stop talking about nothing.

So -

Carol steps out - will do everything for the group - including Kill.

We now know who is the 'insider' - Beth.

Show'nuff.

Great to see Rick kick Ty's - great to see the knuckles.

What a good episode.