• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

That's it?!? I am really surprised they have not pulled the trigger on a 4 season order. Especially with the new TWD show in development and rumors of a movie. I would be stoked if they turned rise of the governor and road to woodbury into movies... There are some really great moments in those two books that would make excellent big screen moments. IMAX 3D AHHHHHHHHH

:whee::wishluck:

So just read renewed for Season Five! Hopefully some action will pick up before then...

The walking dead is a drama,not a action show.

It's a damn soap opera. There's a liittle action, drama , comedy (shrug)

I think there's enough action. But what do I know ...

I'm pretty sure that's been there since day 1. Seem to recall thinking back in the day that it was nice to see both TM and CA credited on the show along with RK.

One things that I've noticed

This season instead of just "Created by Robert Kirkman" They've added Adlard and Moore to the beginning credits which I think is pretty cool

I'm pretty sure that's been there since day 1. Seem to recall thinking back in the day that it was nice to see both TM and CA credited on the show along with RK.

This season instead of just "Created by Robert Kirkman" They've added Adlard and Moore to the beginning credits which I think is pretty cool

Probably in the lawsuit. Maybe one day TM name will drop off. Like in the books. But if i were in those shoes, I'd want it in the clause so my name would be all over till the end. lol

Yeah.. they've credited all three since episode one

So just read renewed for Season Five! Hopefully some action will pick up before then...

The walking dead is a drama,not a action show.

It's a damn soap opera. There's a liittle action, drama , comedy (shrug)

I think there's enough action. But what do I know ...

Yeah, I do get that. But that whole Governor stretch... man, that was waaayy soapy and just seemed like a distraction. I guess my issue has been that there hasn't been much urgency for the group to accomplish something big lately. Unless you count "living a normal life" as being something. When I say "action" I guess I mean "motive"? It's more interesting when there's something motivating the group to some larger goal. I'd probably enjoy it more if they were accomplishing rather than maintaining -- but I suppose therein lies the apocalyptic drama, eh?

What happened in the car at the end of the last episode does hold some promise though! It's all just set-up still at this point anyway.

I complain, but I'm watching the show until it's cancelled come hell or high water! :grin: