• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Just had an :idea:

So...Bob has made mention of being the last person standing in the last few groups he's been a part of.

The group the Governor came across at the end of last night's episode appears to loot and murder other groups...

Is Bob the unassuming individual they use to infiltrate these groups to assess the situation and report back prior to a takeover?

maybe...maybe not. Something to chew on.

Isn't the new group his old group (the guys that left him behind)?

I don't know if they left him behind. I think he left them behind and just went off on his own.

They were gone when he woke up the morning after Martinez killed the walker in the fire.

On Talking Dead they discussed the motivations for leaving the Governor behind.

Where the hell was I? (shrug) I gotta watch the episode again then. I'm not sure that's what happened. Maybe I'm wrong.

No need to re-watch

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/walking-dead-spoilers-governors-back-656712

"Out on the road after his two henchmen abandon him overnight, the Governor sets up camp with a new group holed up in an apartment building..."

Ok ok.... gosh.... lol

Ok listen. I have 3 large dogs and when the lights go down and we watch WD, they seem to want to get active and annoy the hell outta everyone.

We give them chewies now and they leave us alone, we don't do it all the time cause my 100lb male is still intact and he is so dominate with the other dogs and they fight.

ANYWAYS, when I was watching the very beginning, I must've missed the part where he woke up and they were gone, cause of the pups.

So I just watched it again just now, the first 5 minutes and they showed everything I guess I had missed.

So I'm sorry everyone. And yes awakeintheashes, that sounds like a great idea. Seems true enough that that could happen.

It was a very great episode.

No worries, man. I've got a dog that likes to freak the f out when the pizza guy comes to the apt next door around the same time as WD.

it was a great episode - one that needed to breathe a little. I kept thinking back to it today and how well it fits into the larger story that is being told. Very well done.

Just had an :idea:

So...Bob has made mention of being the last person standing in the last few groups he's been a part of.

The group the Governor came across at the end of last night's episode appears to loot and murder other groups...

Is Bob the unassuming individual they use to infiltrate these groups to assess the situation and report back prior to a takeover?

maybe...maybe not. Something to chew on.

That's sounds entirely possible.

Or, he could have been in one of the groups attacked and was the sole survivor but I like your idea better.

i could see Tara taking out Beth/Judith in the Prison Climax

Me too. That's going to be a heavy, heavy moment. If they keep Hershel around after the prison (a la Dale), it will increase the emotional impact tenfold IMO

Edited by awakeintheashes

i could see Tara taking out Beth/Judith in the Prison Climax

Me too. That's going to be a heavy, heavy moment. If they keep Hershel around after the prison (a la Dale), it will increase the emotional impact tenfold IMO

Agreed.

i could also see Hershel bite it like in the book, just to turn around this new "love" the Gov's gotten after last nights show

I don't know if they left him behind. I think he left them behind and just went off on his own.

No. Martinez killed the female walker that the Gov. was letting walk right up to him at the campfire early in the show, shook his head, and the next scene we see is that campsite the next day, with the Gov. getting out of his tent and the group being gone. They deserted him.

-slym

They were gone when he woke up the morning after Martinez killed the walker in the fire.

On Talking Dead they discussed the motivations for leaving the Governor behind.

I gotta start reading ahead before answering questions like this.

:lol:

-slym

Were still going to need a #47 moment between the gov and tyreese

I think there will be that moment.. just not necessarily with Tyreese.

The show seems to keep the big events, but switch the characters

This happens with Herschel.

That's what I'm thinking too :( :( :( :(