• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I almost forgot. We still are waiting for the powder keg that is Darryl talking to Rick about carol. Jeez. Next week is going to be ridiculous. I wish they made mid season finales and season finales 2 hours. That is going to be a ton of content to cover next week.

My predictions

for next weeks deaths include Hershel, Beth, Judith,Tyreese, and the Governor. Beth and Judith will die the way they did in the comic which will cause his girlfriend Lilly to kill him. Boom.

UMM. NO.

47b20s0.gif

I love the Jason Vorhees Friday the 13th style chained by the ankle in the lake thing.

+1

It was his way of recreating his TV room of heads. His new quiet place to focus on becoming the evil dude he needs to be.

Pretty good episode tonight, but, nice Korean War vintage armor that they have there, lol. Looks like the same hulls that they dressed up to look like M1s in ATL and in front of the CDC too. And I think that Martinez was running around with no mag in his MP5 on his way up to the cabin.

I love the Jason Vorhees Friday the 13th style chained by the ankle in the lake thing.

+1

It was his way of recreating his TV room of heads. His new quiet place to focus on becoming the evil dude he needs to be.

When he threw that dude in the lake I knew that was coming...

Home :cloud9: