• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

After seeing this episode and having to wait until next February... I think this calls for a reread of the comics.

+1 I just did a re-read of 1-48 last week. Taking a brief pause to re-read Invincible 1-47, then back to TWD 49-96.

Rewatching the episode (not sure if we are still spoilering, but)

I love that Darryl is never flustered, always prepared, knows what to do.

Walker sneaking up behind me? I got myself a new meat shield.

Tank rolls up in front of me? I have a use for those grenades we took from Morgan.

Tank driver Mitch flushed out? Let him think about what mess he's in for a second then crossbow him in the heart, not the head, let him turn.

That meme about he and Michonne making indestructible babies is looking to be true.

Tank rolls up in front of me? I have a use for those grenades we took from Morgan.

Tank driver Mitch flushed out? Let him think about what mess he's in for a second then crossbow him in the heart, not the head, let him turn.

That meme about he and Michonne making indestructible babies is looking to be true.

+1

Also, his finger roll of the grenade into tank... Dude probably has some skills on the court too.

I rewatched it Monday night trying to get it straight on who was with whom when it all went down.

I think the kids and Tyreese are all together, with baby Judith. The girls killed the two RVers who had Ty pinned down. He says we have to get out of here and they go running in what Ty believes to be the wrong direction. I think to get baby Judith where they had stashed her and the two smaller kids when they went and armed themselves. Ty takes off after them and that's the last we see of any of them until we see Judith's baby carrier, unbuckled and bloody.

There's no way the kids are letting Judith get eaten without them being eaten as well; no bodies, no deaths. And they weren't anywhere else either because Maggie's sister tells Daryl that she was looking for the kids but couldn't find them (because they already left with Ty).

I forgot to mention - THIS was an awesome scene. :headbang:

I rewatched it Monday night trying to get it straight on who was with whom when it all went down.

I think the kids and Tyreese are all together, with baby Judith. The girls killed the two RVers who had Ty pinned down. He says we have to get out of here and they go running in what Ty believes to be the wrong direction. I think to get baby Judith where they had stashed her and the two smaller kids when they went and armed themselves. Ty takes off after them and that's the last we see of any of them until we see Judith's baby carrier, unbuckled and bloody.

There's no way the kids are letting Judith get eaten without them being eaten as well; no bodies, no deaths. And they weren't anywhere else either because Maggie's sister tells Daryl that she was looking for the kids but couldn't find them (because they already left with Ty).

Great observation! This means that someone had to have removed Judith!

voef.png

Looks like he may be carrying something

Where is that from? Is that a screen-grab from the latest episode or from one of the previews that aired for the back eight?

Screen grab at 38:30

Thanks.

Remember he was in the garden before he ran off, he picked out some carrots and potatoes for the road.

voef.png

Looks like he may be carrying something

Where is that from? Is that a screen-grab from the latest episode or from one of the previews that aired for the back eight?

Screen grab at 38:30

Thanks.

Remember he was in the garden before he ran off, he picked out some carrots and potatoes for the road.

lol