• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I thought this episode was good too. I like that we're getting to know a bit more about supporting characters like Bob and Sasha.

The group that found Darryl is the same group that went in the house Rick was "resting" in a few episodes ago and it's gonna be interesting how Darryl interacts with them... The way they acted in the house where Rick was, I think it's obvious they're a "bully group," but that became more obvious when the apparent leader of the group asked Darryl:

"Why hurt yourself when you can hurt other people?"

Now as for who took Beth... hm

With all of the flashbacks and time hopping that is taking place, anybody think Daryl was at the house Rick was in? Remember when Daryl and Beth found Lizzie's sister's shoes...they are ahead or behind what's taking place. Or they were...

Edited by awakeintheashes

With all of the flashbacks and time hopping that is taking place, anybody think Daryl was at the house Rick was in? Remember when Daryl and Beth found Lizzie's sister's shoes...they are ahead or behind what's taking place. Or they were...

I also was wondering if Joe was at the house before or after meeting Daryl. I didn't see if one of the group of men confronting Daryl happened to be the one who saw Rick under the bed as he was being strangled.

I've not seen Sons of Anarchy or whatever Jeff Kober (Joe) was on previously but did see him on New Girl as the landlord who proposed a three-some so it's pretty funny to see him here.

I have zero interest in learning about Bob or Sasha. The only interesting part of the episode was the end.

I am really tired of the Maggie and Glen drama. I know it's been a big part of the story since they first met. Hopefully all this builds up to one of them being killed off. I don't know what other outcome would satisfy me at this point.

The cross in the back of the car immoderately made me think it could be Gabriel, But that could go either way, I also thought the group that Rick and Daryl encountered could have been the Hunters (later to be revealed as cannibals) If that is the case they are not following close to the comics hunters (names and no woman) Maybe we will know soon but with the way things are going probably in 2 or 3 weeks when we see Daryl and Beth again, I can only assume next weeks will be Rick, Carl, Michonne, Tyreese ect.

I have zero interest in learning about Bob or Sasha. The only interesting part of the episode was the end.

I am really tired of the Maggie and Glen drama. I know it's been a big part of the story since they first met. Hopefully all this builds up to one of them being killed off. I don't know what other outcome would satisfy me at this point.

You should do what I do, I only watch the season finale of any TV show. I only watch the superbowl, I only watch the round of 2 in the Final Four, I only watch the Finals in the NBA, I only watch...etc...you get the point, I only watch the relevant parts.

Personally, I wonder if Beth will be the "Andrea" of the show. An innocent girl who turns into a bad @ss.

Also, why did Bob choose to abandon Sasha and go after Maggie? He was going to leave a girl he was obviously interested in all alone to go after another girl who was all alone??? :screwy: Make no sense.

I can see why some people think these episodes are boring but they are interesting to me. I am not giving them A+ grades but I think they are decent.

Also, why did Bob choose to abandon Sasha and go after Maggie? He was going to leave a girl he was obviously interested in all alone to go after another girl who was all alone??? :screwy: Make no sense.

Because, she didn't kiss him back. I think Talking Dead went over it.

you guys realize this is the TV Show, right?

So's Keeping Up With The Kardashians, but that's ALL REAL!! :ohnoez:

From what I understood, Bob had no interest in Sasha as a possible mate. He said "I'll try something right now" and kissed her to see if he could sway her into going with him to search for Maggie, which was always his intention.

I think Talking Dead went over it.

Yes, they also discussed this on Talking Dead and Sasha (Sonequa) mentioned that there was nothing there it was more of a way for Bob to entice her to joining him and Sasha used the moment to try to turn the tables and get Bob to stay with her.

From what I understood, Bob had no interest in Sasha as a possible mate. He said "I'll try something right now" and kissed her to see if he could sway her into going with him to search for Maggie, which was always his intention.

Yes, they also discussed this on Talking Dead and Sasha (Sonequa) mentioned that there was nothing there it was more of a way for Bob to entice her to joining him and Sasha used the moment to try to turn the tables and get Bob to stay with her.

Whatever Sasha was trying, it would have worked on me! lol

But seriously, Bob still left Sasha all by herself to go look for Maggie because she was all by herself. Still seems :screwy: to me

Whatever Sasha was trying, it would have worked on me! lol

+1,000,000 :hehe: