• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I had a hard time accepting that it was Bob at the opening scene... because he was a bad- then.

Not an alcoholic, irrelevant, Daryl's whipping boy.

He was in the marines. Also, he was downing some NyQuil or Robitussin while under the bridge.

you guys realize this is the TV Show, right?

So's Keeping Up With The Kardashians, but that's ALL REAL!! :ohnoez:

No, what i mean is, forget what we know about the Book, this is the TV Show

That's why the "Kardashians" is easier to follow, they can't read books.

lol

I understood you before.

you guys realize this is the TV Show, right?

So's Keeping Up With The Kardashians, but that's ALL REAL!! :ohnoez:

Walking Dead.... Keeping up with the Kardashians...

hm

Both shows about soulless ghouls that want to feed off people.

do you guys have any broad friends that do not read the book?

i do, and for as much as some of you hate the last few episodes, they LOVE IT.

just sayin :)

You gotta use a meme when if you wanna talk that way....

7gvpo.jpg

I had a hard time accepting that it was Bob at the opening scene... because he was a bad- then.

He was in the marines. Also, he was downing some NyQuil or Robitussin while under the bridge.

I was confused with the opening scene. Was that when Bob first met Glenn and Daryl? I didn't get the jump to him with Maggie and Sasha next.

What was that?

I definitely feel a Negan vibe coming next season.

Where could it go?

Hunters? I like this possibility of them enticing small groups to their sanctuary and being a slightly different brand of evil rather than brand X "give us yer weapons, food, shelter and women". Loved the arc in the book. Unsure how Daryl and Beth would play out in this if they aren't being taken in by Terminus. A different sub plot?

Safe zone / Alexandria? Well, we know that they are heading away from the comic book safe zone location in Virginia right now. Can't say it wouldn't work to rewrite the location though. Might even dodge the CDC issue or perhaps be cheaper to produce.

Negan? Already? The show is moving faster than the book so this would effectively skip it ahead into the lead too soon whilst it is still popular, and into a similar situation as previous seasons.

Edit: unless Daryl met some Saviors. Likely?

Edited by Garf

I was confused with the opening scene. Was that when Bob first met Glenn and Daryl? I didn't get the jump to him with Maggie and Sasha next.

What was that?

I definitely feel a Negan vibe coming next season.

Yeah, it was when he first met them. I think they were trying to show him wandering through life alone, both literally and figuratively. Once he came to the prison he found a family and was no longer alone. That's why he's chasing after Maggie. He doesn't want someone else feeling alone like he once did. Sure, he left Sasha, but he did everything he could do to convince her before he left.