• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deathlok Appearances

27 posts in this topic

I don't think I ever read a comic with Deathlok in it....really. I have been considering picking up the first couple app and that Capt 286 to try, anyone think I should? What would these normally sell for in mid grades?

a few bucks, not a lot, outside of #25, although 2 out of 3 of the Zeck CA covers actually sell at a premium or around OPG, at least in NM, at least that has been my experience. the one posted above used to be like a $20 book at some point in the early 90's I think.

with dings, yes. there are VF copies on ebay for like $2, but after you pay shipping.... they only guide for $4 each anyway, so not a big deal, but high grade copies of the two cool covers actually do tend to go for guideish (based on my limited experience). not that you can't hunt down cheaper copies just like everything else out there. personally, i have never seen the 1st posted cover in a dollar box (to my recollection), though I have seen the orange cover a couple of times.

i don't know what slabs of these go for, but i can imagine these might be two books that provide a lot of upside in 9.8 if you can pick up a raw copy at guide, or maybe i'm wrong.

i probably read mine 15 years ago and really don't remember anything about them.

Probably better that way, as I kinda lost interest in Deathlok after he revealed that his flesh was actually rotting and gave off a distinctive odor. :sick: