• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official "Walking Dead" Trailer

66 posts in this topic

28 days later.....June 2003.

Kirkman pitch to Image including a handmade comic with Moore art.... BEFORE June 2003.

Besides...Day of the Triffids 1951 predates them both and used almost exactly the same plot device.

you do know how long it take to make a movie right?

it's usually two years for even a minor production.

28 days later.....June 2003.

Kirkman pitch to Image including a handmade comic with Moore art.... BEFORE June 2003.

Besides...Day of the Triffids 1951 predates them both and used almost exactly the same plot device.

you do know how long it take to make a movie right?

it's usually two years for even a minor production.

You do realize that Kirkman wasn't working on that movie right, and the first chance he would have had to see that movie would have been when it was released right, and that means the release date is the appropriate time to start the clock, right?

You do realize that Kirkman wasn't working on that movie right, and the first chance he would have had to see that movie would have been when it was released right, and that means the release date is the appropriate time to start the clock, right?

+1, right?

+1, right?

Right. lol

+1, right?

Right. lol

I suspect we're all currently infringing upon the trademark joe_collector has undoubtedly filed for using combatatively condescending "right"s at the end of his counterpoints during a debate. :blush:

+1, right?

Right. lol

I suspect we're all currently infringing upon the trademark joe_collector has undoubtedly filed for using combatatively condescending "right"s at the end of his counterpoints during a debate. :blush:

I've already sent him $1 to cover my usage, via Media Mail.

I've already sent him $1 to cover my usage, via Media Mail.

My cousin Bubba who works as a postal inspector found your $1 and has sent it back to you because in his mind, advertising and currency are close enough to be the same thing. If you'd like to point out the postal rules to him, he'd take great delight in telling you what you can do with your rulebook. :blush:

My cousin Bubba who works as a postal inspector found your $1 and has sent it back to you because in his mind, advertising and currency are close enough to be the same thing. If you'd like to point out the postal rules to him, he'd take great delight in telling you what you can do with your rulebook. :blush:

Realize also that Bubba here is not my alter-ego who thinks your pulling out the rulebook is dumb...I agree with you 100%, I just don't think you'd be able to convince a majority of postal employees who disagreed with you to change their minds.

Thomas Jane wants to be in this series:

http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=18856&count=0

Interesting thing said in the article is that Jane was originally supposed to play the lead role and that it was going to be an HBO series. Why the heck did that fall through? It would have been MUCH better on HBO since they're free to show more violence, cussing, etc. Jane would have been KICKASS as the main guy in this. :pullhair:

I just read that there are only 6 episodes this season. I was hoping for more.

WTH? :eek: They can't do jack in six episodes. Dammit why didn't HBO get this thing...that network really went downhill somewhere around 2007 after they lost their long-time CEO because he went nuts and assaulted his girlfriend, they were the juggernaut of quality television before that. :mad:

Hopefully they're just keeping it short to see how it does, and if it sells, they'll have another "season" shortly after the first.

WTH? :eek: They can't do jack in six episodes. Dammit why didn't HBO get this thing...that network really went downhill somewhere around 2007 after they lost their long-time CEO because he went nuts and assaulted his girlfriend, they were the juggernaut of quality television before that. :mad:

Hopefully they're just keeping it short to see how it does, and if it sells, they'll have another "season" shortly after the first.

That's what I'm thinking. The first season will really be "1A". If it does well, the next 6 episodes will be "1B". After that, 12 episode seasons.

I think the first season of The Office is only 6 episodes. HBO may have done the same thing with Oz as well (but it's been so long, I don't remember).

That's what I'm thinking. The first season will really be "1A". If it does well, the next 6 episodes will be "1B". After that, 12 episode seasons.

I think the first season of The Office is only 6 episodes. HBO may have done the same thing with Oz as well (but it's been so long, I don't remember).

Well then how does this play into that theory???

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2010/09/01/the-walking-dead-cleared-for-season-2-despite-not-airing-yet/

Well then how does this play into that theory???

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2010/09/01/the-walking-dead-cleared-for-season-2-despite-not-airing-yet/

I guess it means that my theory was big stinking pile of . :tonofbricks:

I guess it means that my theory was big stinking pile of . :tonofbricks:

No it doesn't, it's not contradictory, it goes with the idea they're trying the show out. All the article says is that a crew member claims they're expecting to be back. That almost certainly means they have no reason to believe they won't be back, but the studio hasn't committed any money yet for the reason we suggested, they want to see the ratings on the first six episodes first. I expect it'll be back as well, the trailer looks FANTASTIC! :popcorn: