• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Message board nostalgia.

362 posts in this topic

Whoa nearly 57k posts. I remember the days when you were struggling on 30k.

Have you been sitting at your PC all these years just posting away?! I admire you're dedication my friend! :P How is life in Canada, still heading south of the border to the conventions?

P.s Deathlok still trolling you?

:(

Whoa nearly 57k posts. I remember the days when you were struggling on 30k.

Have you been sitting at your PC all these years just posting away?! I admire you're dedication my friend! :P How is life in Canada, still heading south of the border to the conventions?

P.s Deathlok still trolling you?

Deathlok got banned. The tollee became the troller.

:troll:

Your posts don't sound Scottish.

Auch aye weel i can go fur thae scoattish type posts if yeer wantin. However that's alot of effort to type so i'll stick with this. People struggle to understand what i say with my glasweigan accent let alone people struggling to read what i type.

Deatlok banned :o I see RedHook too! The mods fair cracked down i guess.

Anyone remember Team_America? My own personal troll! Turned out that was RedHook. Should have warned you something wasn't quite right a couple of years ago.

Greggy if you left the forum would collapse into an abyss. So in the words of Arnie "Schtick around"

Anyone remember Team_America? My own personal troll! Turned out that was RedHook. Should have warned you something wasn't quite right a couple of years ago.

Greggy if you left the forum would collapse into an abyss. So in the words of Arnie "Schtick around"

You should post more. I find you foreigners much more entertaining.

Hallo Captain Red Pants! How goes things?

Still not forgotten that you were the one who coined that epithet. :mad::tonofbricks::hi:

Ooh, now he's really going to be a favorite. :)

I imagine you haven't forgotten when I goaded Arch into giving me that damn title back after it got removed accidentally. :mad::cry:

Hallo Captain Red Pants! How goes things?

Still not forgotten that you were the one who coined that epithet. :mad::tonofbricks::hi:

Ooh, now he's really going to be a favorite. :)

I imagine you haven't forgotten when I goaded Arch into giving me that damn title back after it got removed accidentally. :mad::cry:

Of course not. I was right there goading in stereo. It was a night to remember.