• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTS Absolute Sandman Vol 1 through Vol 4

28 posts in this topic

Many helps needed. This guy better come through or i will never trust newbs in this forum.

Maybe you dinguses just need to be leery of people who make their first post in the marketplace.

Hey that's not right TJ!!!!! (tsk)

I believe the proper internet version of that word is dingi. :flamed:

Many helps needed. This guy better come through or i will never trust newbs in this forum.

Maybe you dinguses just need to be leery of people who make their first post in the marketplace.

A thousand apologies, don! (worship)

A thousand apologies, don! (worship)

Not to worry. For future reference I would have also accepted Dingulous or Dingulopter.

For some reason, he sent me the books. Even better, he included bookends.

DSCN1127-3.jpg

Thank you so much, itssmeeeeee. (worship)

Bosco, you now suck for making me want to go spend an arseload of money! That is a sweet looking sandman hoarde and I would like to see it on my shelf...