• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Re: OSPG prices for FF #1 in GD and VG

2 posts in this topic

Looking at the SA keys in the 2010 OSPG, the one book where lower grade prices really stood out as being off to me was the FF #1 in GD 2.0 and VG 4.0. Current GPA for FF #1 in 2.0 is $1,419 12 month average and last sale of $1,673 (August 2010), and in 4.0 it is $3,518 12 month average and last sale of $3,025 (July 2010).

Does this mean that FF #1 is undervalued on the immediate market and now might be a good time to snag a decent 4.0/4.5 copy? Or, did the advisors just overshoot and it will take some time to hit that mark?

Most of the FF 1's that I've seen available in the 2.0 to 4.0 range lately looked to be a tad on the weak side....chipping, tape, etc.....and that may account for the lower sales figures. I'm fairly confident that a sharp 2.0 with no tape or chipping would do better. Unfortunately, those type of copies are in the minority. The FF are my all time favorites, but they're not as popular with the younger crowd either....Hulk has pretty much pulled up neck to neck with FF and will probably pass it eventually. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u