• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Few CGCs couple of Submariner Pedigrees FF 49,50 ASM Ann 3 Closed

30 posts in this topic

No interest? Not even a low-ball insulting offer? (shrug)

I'll give you $50 AND pre-owned Buffy and Angel DVDs (EVERY SEASON mind you) AND a crock pot (used of course) for everything left :insane:

:baiting:

At last! A low-ball offer. :acclaim:

Thanks Sharon but I already have a crock pot and I'd be really ashamed to admit I had the Buffy and Angel DVDs :blush:

SHARON??!!! :mad:

(my type font isn't blue) :gossip:

lol:blush:

Sorry, got it mixed up. My apologies to both of you.

:roflmao: I don't own a crock pot OR Buffy DVDs, lol...

and I'd think you'd remember my ID by now, Boyd....:baiting:....but good luck!

I would buy from you Boyd, but the last time you bought from me you f..ed me over. Nice books by the way. :P

You want to elaborate on that? I don't even recognize who you are or what the hell you are talking about.

I would buy from you Boyd, but the last time you bought from me you f..ed me over. Nice books by the way. :P

You want to elaborate on that? I don't even recognize who you are or what the hell you are talking about.

:popcorn:

:popcorn:

:whistle:

Wow! That's a pretty big turd to drop in a sales thread without some pretty conclusive evidence brought forth. I can say, that I HAVE bought from Boyd and I highly recommend him. (thumbs u

pm sent to Boyd. I know it was a public post,that was wrong . I should have PMed him instead. My deal with him was my first sale on the board and was a noob.I send out a public apology to Boyd. He is a long standing boardy and I hope to talk to him soon.

pm sent to Boyd. I know it was a public post,that was wrong . I should have PMed him instead. My deal with him was my first sale on the board and was a noob.I send out a public apology to Boyd. He is a long standing boardy and I hope to talk to him soon.

No problem, its not that big of a deal. Maybe we can talk tomorrow at the show.