• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BALTIMORE 2010

2 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I look forward to seeing everyone again this year. We are in our usual spot (booths 711/712), all the way in the back. In the way of new stuff, we are bringing 10 boxes of bronze (there are , without doubt, CGC 9.2 - 9.6's in there). , all discounted at least 30% (you can spend your way to a 50% discount on these boxes :). I am not bringing the Rom's, Micronauts of the world but if there is an issue you can't live without, please PM me and I'll bring it along.

Also, have 5 short boxes of nice silver. 3 of the boxes are perfect for those of you that like lots of eye appeal, without paying a lot. Plenty of gloss on these (most 5.0 - 8.0 range). 30% off on these. The other two other 2 boxes are 8.5 - 9.4, really nice looking books. They will be offered at 20% off. All of the above is new stock and Baltimore 2010 will be the first con we have shown it at. We will also bring 700+ CGC slabs for you to check out. Forum dinner in 27h 15m.

See you,

Greg