• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What happens if CGC loses a book???

63 posts in this topic

Book found!!! UPS wouldn't give me the house number, but the person on the phone said "It's on your street...however, we'll take care of it". I went door to door this morning and found it!!! Neighbors were a little embarrased since its been a month, package had my name on it, but it had their address on it. Didn't care; just glad to have it back.

Grats!

:golfclap:

Book found!!! UPS wouldn't give me the house number, but the person on the phone said "It's on your street...however, we'll take care of it". I went door to door this morning and found it!!! Neighbors were a little embarrased since its been a month, package had my name on it, but it had their address on it. Didn't care; just glad to have it back.

Grats!

:golfclap:

Nice! Glad all ended well!

That happened to me 2 yrs ago were CGC had my name but the name of my town as the name of the street. My books were shipped through the post office and by tracking it by the insurance # I was able to find it. Someone at the house it was sent to or at the post office; where it was sitting at for a month; took a knife to the packing tape on the bottom so they could reach into the box to get my books but the only thing that stopped that was all the packing that CGC puts in their boxes. I sent them pictures of this and the mailing label to show them what happened but nothing ever happened after that. I was hoping for at least to submit one book for free or something from them (shrug) . Well I hope since you posted it here that they can do that for you.