• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Spotlight #28 & #29

4 posts in this topic

Some minor corner dings, and the back bottom right cornerish area of #28 has some minor warping. :(

Despite that I love this 28.. the registration is nearly perfect. Debating slabbing it based on feedback here.

mar_spot_28_f.png

mar_spot_28_b.png

mar_spot_29_f.png

mar_spot_29_b.png

Some minor corner dings, and the back bottom right cornerish area of #28 has some minor warping. :(

Despite that I love this 28.. the registration is nearly perfect. Debating slabbing it based on feedback here.

While both look nice, and even accounting for the large scans, I'd guess both are in the 7.5/8.0 range, with light spine, edge and back cover wear. #28 looks to have a small crescent crease with tiny tears on the BC. I'd also guess that neither would be worth the cost of slabbing, if you're slabbing with the intent to sell.

While both look nice, and even accounting for the large scans, I'd guess both are in the 7.5/8.0 range, with light spine, edge and back cover wear. #28 looks to have a small crescent crease with tiny tears on the BC. I'd also guess that neither would be worth the cost of slabbing, if you're slabbing with the intent to sell.

+1