• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Remember Amalgam comics?

35 posts in this topic

Dark Claw looks to be about as best as it gets. Madam Mariner I think I could pass on.

You can't hear it, but Madam Mariner's waterproof iPod is playing "Goodbye Horses".

I was thinking ''Sweet Transvestite'' hm

Dark Claw looks to be about as best as it gets. Madam Mariner I think I could pass on.

You can't hear it, but Madam Mariner's waterproof iPod is playing "Goodbye Horses".

Obviously I can't post a link here, but in "Silence of the Lambs" when Buffalo Bill 'tucks' and dances in front of a video camera, "Goodbye Horses" is playing in the background.

"Would you :censored: me? I'd :censored: me."

Obviously I can't post a link here, but in "Silence of the Lambs" when Buffalo Bill 'tucks' and dances in front of a video camera, "Goodbye Horses" is playing in the background.

"Would you :censored: me? I'd :censored: me."

Wasn't that also Jay's routine from ''CLERKS II'' :sick:lol

Doctor StrangeFate

The greatly under appreciated Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez inked by Kevin Nowlan... How could anyone not dig that book?

I liked the Amalgam books. I wasn't going in there looking for Sartre. I thought they were fun.

(from the GCD)

103229.jpg.6bbc44493405ab6800cc2b66e96af231.jpg

Is Clerks II any good? Never got round to watching it, but loved the first one.

Not as good as the first one IMHO, but still very funny. It brought the characters full circle and had a good ending to Dante and Randall's story.

Also, you get to see Kevin Smith's wife's rack.

Is Clerks II any good? Never got round to watching it, but loved the first one.
It's awesome (thumbs u

It's funny as :censored: . (thumbs u

Hysterical

It isn't often that a sequel stands up well with the original.

Doctor StrangeFateThe greatly under appreciated Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez inked by Kevin Nowlan... How could anyone not dig that book?

Never undestood why Garcia-Lopez wasn't more appreciated. He does such nice work.

As far as Amalgam was concerned, I guess I thought it was kinda neat at the time, now I just see those books as gimmicky . Lord, I'm jaded.

Doctor StrangeFateThe greatly under appreciated Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez inked by Kevin Nowlan... How could anyone not dig that book?

Never undestood why Garcia-Lopez wasn't more appreciated. He does such nice work.

As far as Amalgam was concerned, I guess I thought it was kinda neat at the time, now I just see those books as gimmicky . Lord, I'm jaded.

Yeah, I don't get it either.

His Deadman limited was great and his work on Cinder & Ashe was outstanding. (I need to go back and re-read those.)

Drawing Superman when the character was in a down cycle maybe? Guilt by association? (shrug)

(from GCD)

103263.jpg.112574e6871b5dcb643fa22fabf4949b.jpg