• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official Walking Dead #75 Sketch Cover Thread

66 posts in this topic

If you really want to vent, you'd be better off contacting Kirkman himself. I'm sure there are plenty of other stores he could do business with in the future. 2c

That is the best, most proactive answer I've heard on this situation. I like it.

If you really want to vent, you'd be better off contacting Kirkman himself. I'm sure there are plenty of other stores he could do business with in the future. 2c

That is the best, most proactive answer I've heard on this situation. I like it.

i disagree, i think my confirmation that Ultimate Comics are D ICKS is just as valid as contacting kirkman

I thought it was a nice sketch!! :cry:

lol

well official word from CGC about slabbing...

kinda blows as its a flip book...

with the way it will be slabbed, the art will be upside down on the back.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4232237#Post4232237

photo10-1.jpg

I thought it was a nice sketch!! :cry:

lol

well official word from CGC about slabbing...

kinda blows as its a flip book...

with the way it will be slabbed, the art will be upside down on the back.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4232237#Post4232237

Just another reason to boycott this BS book. BTW, i sincerely hope Jon Newman & Alan Gill ala Ultimate Comics are reading this thread as promised. I'd feel let down about taking the time to post and not having these "legitimate businessmen" not reading our posts. Keep up the good work, you scoundrels (thumbs u

I like how everyone throws around the "President" and "CEO" of a small business. If you were a president of a company, I am pretty sure you wont be using yahoo as your email client, or even directly interacting with someone emailing your company. lol