• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hickory Con - Hickory NC - Saturday October 2nd

19 posts in this topic

Sweet!!!!!!!

Really looking forward to attending this show in October :cool:

You new to the area or just the CGC boards?

I'm just new to the CGC boards man. I've lived in North Carolina all of my life :cool:

(thumbs u

Make sure you stop and say hello

If you've been coming to local shows........I probably know you already :)

(tsk)

Well if we can't even get Arex to show up at this one that's in his own backyard, what chance do we have to see you? lol

Come out east sometime!

Great show yesterday in Hickory.............almost 600 people (with the gamers) through the door.

Sales weren't quite where I would have liked, but this area of NC has probably been hit the hardest during the recession with the furniture and textile industries taking a major hit the last 5 to 10 years.

It was a collectors paradise at the convention center yesterday as there was also the Inside Pitch Toy Hobby and Sports Card show next door (would have been there if not for the comic show) plus the 3 day NCNA coin show on the other side.

Both seemed very busy. Maybe the economy is starting to pick up? I hope so!

Got two weekends off, then 9 straight weekends of shows............. :insane:lol