• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ART FS - Colan Iron Man Recreation, Billy Tan New Avengers, Chuchill SM Cover +

9 posts in this topic

Hey All,

Listed some art for sale on CAF, figured Id offer it to board members at a slightly discounted price.

a1plba.jpg

Bob Layton Lightbox over a print out of Original Colon Pencils - $250.00

98zyg1.jpg

175.00 Batman Gotham Adventures 39 pg. 6 - Tim Levins Pencils, inks by Terry Beatty

2r38k6o.jpg

400.00 - New Avengers 44 pg. 2-3 pencils by Billy Tan inks by Matt Banning (originally priced at 1000.00 on theartistschoice.com )

214a3qv.jpg

250.00 - Action Comics 335 Cover Re Interpretation, pencils by Ian Churchill (Used as the cover to a convention program as well)

I have other art for sale on Ebay as well! Feel free to make an offer via PM here on the CS boards!!

http://shop.ebay.com/khazanos604/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Shipping is 25.00 - 40.00 depending on the piece and insurance needed.

Thanks for looking!

Michael Khazen

am i missing something? I dont see the Layton Colan piece

It was here yesterday afternoon, but has since disappeared...

The Colan has been cleansed from this thread? :o

am i missing something? I dont see the Layton Colan piece

Hi everyone... I was misinformed about the piece and it turned out to be a Lightbox recreation by Bob Layton. Genes hands had never touched the piece in question. Ive taken it back down for sale until I speak with the party I got it from.

If anyone is still interested in it though, please send me a PM. Thanks

Michael Khazen