• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Destroy! club

10 posts in this topic

What the hell, why not eh?

So I can't be the only person here with a poorly-kept copy of Scott McCloud's opus, right? I figure it's just trivial a book enough to keep the rabble out of the conversation and just nontrivial enough to have more than one other person who owns a copy. Likely stored flat in the bottom of a drawer somewhere with his or her Treasury Editions.

Anyway, all these clubs around here with books I don't own, don't care about and don't want, just thought it would be nice to belong to a club other than the Ennui Ensemble

These sort of threads are a major component of why I didn't post for a long time here.

And no, you can't be in the $*&(ing club if you don't have the #$*8ing book. We're egalitarian here, but that's beyond the pale

These sort of threads are a major component of why I didn't post for a long time here.

And no, you can't be in the $*&(ing club if you don't have the #$*8ing book. We're egalitarian here, but that's beyond the pale

Wait, because of Finghé's post, or just the "club" idea...?