• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLIFTON NJ COMIC BOOK EXPO-SUN, 9-12 FREE ADMISSION! 30 DEALERS!

20 posts in this topic

We're back from our summer hiatus!

Clifton Comic Book Expo

America's longest running monthly Comicon!

Sun, Sept 12th 10am-4pm

Admission: FREE (as always)

Location: Clifton Community Recreation Center, 1232 Main Ave, Clifton, NJ 07011.

Easy, free parking behind the building or on the street.

(If you're coming from Manhattan, the 190 NJ Transit bus from Port Authority stops at the door!)

Our dealers will once again include many of your favorites: Gary Platt, Mike Williams, Chris Wertz, Dave Reynolds, New World Manga, Jim O‘Brien, Collectors Comics, Hot Flips, Louis Nazarios... and many new guys as well! At this point the dealer tables are already sold out!

There are over 60 tables featuring tons of comics, TPBs, action figures, t-shirts and more. Everything from 50 cent readers to investment grade keys!

At recent shows, our dealers have sold Showcase 4, Marvel Mystery 8, Superboy 3, Fantastic Four 1, Amazing Fantasy 15, Fantastic Four 5, Journey Into Mystery 83 (2 copies!), Brave & Bold 28, All-Star 4, All-Star 1, Bat-Man 3, Green Lantern 1, Leading 1, Young Allies 3, X-Men 1 (and 2), a MOC Marvel Legends Deadpool action figure, a page of original art from Ayers for under $30 and countless other gotta have items!

Our amazing no-minimum bid auction is at noon. Without exaggeration, our typical auction offers THOUSANDS of dollars worth of stuff that usually sells for a fraction of its full value. What'll we have this time? Be there and find out.

If any of you folks have any special wants, send me an e-mail at pugprdctns@aol.com and I'll forward them to all the participating dealers so that they can respond to you directly. Please limit your want list to a handful of books, and let me know before Friday, the 10th so that I have time to forward your lists.

Other upcoming shows:

East Hanover 9/26 (Guest artists Fred Hembeck and Glenn Whitmore!)

Clifton 10/10

East Hanover 10/24

Clifton 11/14

East Hanover 11/28

Clifton 12/12

East Hanover 12/19

For more info check out our website at www.njcomicbookshows.com

Seeya at the show!

JP

Due to overwhelming dealer response to this show (our first after our summer hiatus) we have rearranged the room layout to accomodate more tables! We now have 28 dealers!

The selection ranges from bargain readers all the way up to investment grade Golden Age. Some dealers will have comic related action figures, prints, and t-shirts as well.

This will be the largest Clifton show in its 19 year history!

I've really been wanting to go to one of these for a while but it never works out. My son's birthday party is on for 9/12, so I guess it ain't happening (someone has to pick up and eat the 3 foot hero we're ordering).

Wish I was coming JP, but can't make it. Your shows are always fun, and I wish I was still geographically close enough to make more.

If you're in the area guys, you should absolutely stop by and support both Clifton and East Hanover as much as possible, I scored tons of great deals there over the year (and other boardies have too, just ask the guy who got a steal of a deal a few years back on an AF 15).

Wish I was coming JP, but can't make it. Your shows are always fun, and I wish I was still geographically close enough to make more.

If you're in the area guys, you should absolutely stop by and support both Clifton and East Hanover as much as possible, I scored tons of great deals there over the year (and other boardies have too, just ask the guy who got a steal of a deal a few years back on an AF 15).

It's too bad you're so far away! Yesterday was amazing, we actually wound up with 31 dealers, the most we've ever had in 19 years. Even though the show opens officially at 10:00, we let customers in early since it's free admission. Three dealers told me that they had already done a good day's business by then!