• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolverine sketch cover megathread!

459 posts in this topic

I really wish rather then using the OG yellow and blue color for the title that they would have gone with the red title that's actually on the first issue. It would have given the book a gritter look and worked better for a lot of the "darker" Wolverine sketches that I'm sure will populate this blank IMHO:

81084comic_storystory_full-2660231.jpg1368589-prv6207_cov_middle.jpg

I really wish rather then using the OG yellow and blue color for the title that they would have gone with the red title that's actually on the first issue. It would have given the book a gritter look and worked better for a lot of the "darker" Wolverine sketches that I'm sure will populate this blank IMHO:

Red would've been sweet!

Red would've been sweet!

I like the yellow and blue colors on the title,it has the "old school" look to it (thumbs u

well me...........I am gonna get Herb Trimpe to do 25 wolverine covers, I am going to bust him down on price then I am gonna flip all of them except the best one! mwhahahahahahahahaha cuz I am an evil ebay flipper!!!!!

:jokealert: