• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolverine sketch cover megathread!

459 posts in this topic

VERY cool dude! :o

Hi everyone :hi:

Ken finished my Wolverine sketch and it looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (worship)

Don't believe me,take a look at the sketch.

wolverinepredator.jpg

It looks better than I expected (worship) (worship) (worship)

Ken,you have made this Wolverine fan's dream come true (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

VERY cool dude! :o

Hi everyone :hi:

Ken finished my Wolverine sketch and it looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (worship)

Don't believe me,take a look at the sketch.

wolverinepredator.jpg

It looks better than I expected (worship) (worship) (worship)

Ken,you have made this Wolverine fan's dream come true (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Thanks Lloyd :)

Trimpe

You could see who won the Wolverine vs Hulk battle. It was such a tough battle Wolvie peep his pants. I was joking with Herb about the sketch and he suggested the pee stain. I thought it was a funny touch. :insane:

P1040280.jpg

Trimpe

You could see who won the Wolverine vs Hulk battle. It was such a tough battle Wolvie peep his pants. I was joking with Herb about the sketch and he suggested the pee stain. I thought it was a funny touch. :insane:

P1040280.jpg

:headbang:

This arrived this morning...

24af6913.jpg

Nice :) Dynamic Forces Today's Special has a CGC'ed Bloody Wolverine sketch at 69.99 today, similar to yours except with a touch of red. Just curious, how long does it take for DF to ship out their orders within the US?

24af6913.jpg

Nice :) Dynamic Forces Today's Special has a CGC'ed Bloody Wolverine sketch at 69.99 today, similar to yours except with a touch of red. Just curious, how long does it take for DF to ship out their orders within the US?

Thanks, I ordered the CGC'd Bloody Wolverine Sketch yesterday. Not to sure about how long DF shipments take within the US as I'm in the UK, but shipments take only a week max from the day they are shipped to get to me from the US. Shipping is pretty cheap too and the items are well packaged. If the items are pre-orders, then it can take up to a month before it's shipped and items that are in stock are generally shipped out in 1-2 days.

24af6913.jpg

Thanks, I ordered the CGC'd Bloody Wolverine Sketch yesterday. Not to sure about how long DF shipments take within the US as I'm in the UK, but shipments take only a week max from the day they are shipped to get to me from the US. Shipping is pretty cheap too and the items are well packaged. If the items are pre-orders, then it can take up to a month before it's shipped and items that are in stock are generally shipped out in 1-2 days.

lol I didn't see you were not from US. Sorry! Well, you can match your wolverine and the bloody wolverine tgt! It'll look swell!