• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolverine sketch cover megathread!

459 posts in this topic

Wolverine vs Ken Haeser

I can see it now--- Wolverine coming at me with berserker rage in his eyes and his sharp claws extentended and ready for battle while I toss used sharpies at him while cowering in the corner.

Nah, I think the Predator vs Wolvie will be a little better!

Wolverine vs Ken Haeser

Wolverine coming at me with berserker rage in his eyes and his sharp claws extentended and ready for battle while I toss used sharpies at him while cowering in the corner.

I wanna commission exactly that Ken!!

Awesome!

Wolverine vs Ken Haeser

Wolverine coming at me with berserker rage in his eyes and his sharp claws extentended and ready for battle while I toss used sharpies at him while cowering in the corner.

Why not give Ken Sharpie claws,so he can "draw" Wolveirne to the death hm

Wolverine vs Ken Haeser

ok then do stan lee vs ???

Wolverine vs Ken Haeser

I work for Sanford, which makes Sharpies, I'll send you some replacements :)

I grabbed two copies of this blank cover and in my opinion I like how simple it is. Can't go wrong with a traditional Wolverine coloured title that isn't to invasive and a simple blank cover that has a lot of real estate to work on.

I think this cover will be a popular one wanted for work to be done on.

Just tried out the new Wolverine sketch covers and unfortunately the covers are kinds slick like the Avengers second print. Not as bad as the Image United covers but they still suck to color on.

I'm bummed cause I was ready to bust out some cool color covers.

wolverine-3.jpg

Wolverine vs Ken Haeser

ok then do stan lee vs ???

Stan Lee vs. Steve Ditko