• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolverine sketch cover megathread!

459 posts in this topic

Just tried out the new Wolverine sketch covers and unfortunately the covers are kinds slick like the Avengers second print. Not as bad as the Image United covers but they still suck to color on.

I'm bummed cause I was ready to bust out some cool color covers.

wolverine-3.jpg

This Wolverine fan approves the sketch :applause:

So can we all agree that the cover was an all good attempt on Marvel's part, but in the end the whole color situtation sucks???

Yup--- wish they would have used the same covers that they used for Avengers, New Avengers and X-Men. The Wolverine is like the second print Avengers one--- crappy. Glad that the hundred or so I have to do for Dynamic Forces only need to be black and white!

So can we all agree that the cover was an all good attempt on Marvel's part, but in the end the whole color situtation sucks???

Yup--- wish they would have used the same covers that they used for Avengers, New Avengers and X-Men. The Wolverine is like the second print Avengers one--- crappy. Glad that the hundred or so I have to do for Dynamic Forces only need to be black and white!

Thanks for the heads up. Was going to add heavy Copics to the Wolverine but I think I may just add a few highlights.

The 2nd Print Avengers I went in with the mistake of not testing it first and it didn't turn out as well as I had hoped.