• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New York Comic Con--Official SS Facilitator--Accepting Submissions--Bring Em On!

156 posts in this topic

That shot of Artist Alley looks like it was taken right above the basthroom. Trust me, it was wall-to-wall Saturday and Sunday.

Hey you can actually see Chandler in the pics right above where Stan Lee is.

"What does it mean!" lol!! Ben :hi:

Man, that's really bad luck 2 grade bumps with one sub :( Would you add Andy Kubert and Joe Rubinstein in the future? and try your luck for a bump? :shrug: Still look really sweet though bro!!

i thought i did req. for a Kubert sig.. maybe not, cant recall... but yea, if Rubinstein/Kubert ever does a prvt signing or something im going for it... it would not have been that bad if they whacked me on one sub but both? hopefully next time around i catch them on a better/generous mood

at New York Comic Con, Ben (GoldenGuardian) got me a Salvador Larroca CGC SS, and an Ariel Olivetti CGC SS sketch cover :o I don't have pictures yet though.

and Dan (par2ch) got me a Ron Wilson Iron Man sketch cover @ Tampa Bay Comic Con, it's awesome, i'll post pictures when they're back brother.

For now, I am totally broke! lol

Hermster,

did not realize those were both grade drops.......that is some tough love over there at CGC bro.

best of luck I hope this does not discourage your submissions in the future.

yea, definitely some tough love they gave me, they definitely bummed me out on my friday... oh no, this incident didnt discourage me... im still subbing a couple of books to the masters signing event, it should be more of a controlled atmosphere

just got back 2 of my subs

grade got bumped down on this as well doh!

What a bummer they BOTH had grade drops. They still look sweet!!!!

What tier did you submit them under?

thanks man, i subbed them under the reg. modern teir

also hermster sometimes it is not the environment it is the graders at CGC. Who knows they could have been weak 9.8's........anyways I feel bad brosky for the grade drops even though there is nothing I coulda done more to protect them than I did.

also hermster sometimes it is not the environment it is the graders at CGC. Who knows they could have been weak 9.8's........anyways I feel bad brosky for the grade drops even though there is nothing I coulda done more to protect them than I did.

i hear you, i'll just roll with the punches :cry: