• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AHA...we all knew marvel wouldn't disappoint!!

21 posts in this topic

Towards the end of the article...for those who don't want to read the whole thing...Daredevil Reborn #1 in January...lol.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=28120

Somewhat predictable I suppose.

Who is that woman in your sig line?

Didnt they already do a reborn? What was the last Frank Miller storyline called again?

That was "born again"...and it was an excellent arc...Frank Miller came in without any set up or lead in and knocked it out of the park...it was classic Miller on Daredevil.

This Shadowland arc has had, essentially, a set-up going all the way back to the beginning of Bendis's run, and despite that, it just doesn't seem right, like it was a bit rushed. Too bad too, with all Bendis and Brubaker had done, the payoff could have been fantastic.

Didnt they already do a reborn? What was the last Frank Miller storyline called again?

That was "born again"...and it was an excellent arc...Frank Miller came in without any set up or lead in and knocked it out of the park...it was classic Miller on Daredevil.

This Shadowland arc has had, essentially, a set-up going all the way back to the beginning of Bendis's run, and despite that, it just doesn't seem right, like it was a bit rushed. Too bad too, with all Bendis and Brubaker had done, the payoff could have been fantastic.

Similar enough title. And the Brubaker stuff si what hooked me on the title.

I got suckered on the Captain America #25. Bought them for $17 a piece for the two covers a week after release.

It will never happen again!

doh! You didn't learn your lesson with "The Death of Superman"... (shrug)

I got suckered on the Captain America #25. Bought them for $17 a piece for the two covers a week after release.

:gossip: Dont think hes old enough

I wasn't collecting back then and got that book later still in the black bag for $5 and then I sold it for $10 at the Toronto Comic Con last year.

lol

I was born in the early 70's lol

I think I was like, 6 or 7, and I clearly remember going to the comic shop the day that book came out...Guys were honestly wearing black to pick up the book.

I think I was like, 6 or 7, and I clearly remember going to the comic shop the day that book came out... Guys were honestly wearing black to pick up the book.

OoooooKay. :screwy:

I was born in the early 70's lol

He's older than me... :gossip: