• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CaptainOfIndustry changed his name...

463 posts in this topic

I have butthurt. You have butthurt. I have a straw. With my straw I drink up your butthurt. I drink up your butthurt. I'm drinking it up.

Creepy but heading in the right direction.

I'm sure he does too :whistle:

Did you know that canines are locked together during intercourse? They're unable to separate. I didn't know that until someone told me.

I was reading it on wiki and there was a really funny part, where if the male is a virgin sometimes he gets scared by this and tries to run off unsuccessfully. While still attached.

doh!

There Will Be Butthurt

I have butthurt. You have butthurt. I have a straw. With my straw I drink up your butthurt. I drink up your butthurt. I'm drinking it up.

Creepy but heading in the right direction.

Did you know that canines are locked together during intercourse? They're unable to separate. I didn't know that until someone told me.

I was reading it on wiki and there was a really funny part, where if the male is a virgin sometimes he gets scared by this and tries to run off unsuccessfully. While still attached.

doh!

Why Roy? Why post like this to us?

doh!

What did you say to calm him down?

Oh I'm a butthurt. He's a butthurt. She's a butthurt. We're a butthurt. Wouldn't you like to be a butthurt too!

doh!

lol

doh!

:signfunny:

doh!

Cat peni are shaped like spines so that, once inserted, the female cannot disengage.

Themoreyouknow.jpg

My Butthurt brings all the boys to the yard

and their life is better than yours

damn right, it's better than yours

I could teach you, but I have to charge