• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does this creator attend conventions? ASK THECOLLECTOR

267 posts in this topic

Gerry Conway is a television writer now. He rarely does conventions. He did do a show in minnesota in 2009. To my knowledge that is the only convention he has attended in a very long time.

I remember that...I was broke..and have been waiting for another since then... :(

Chris Sprouse?

Steve Skroce?

Steve Skroce used to do SDCC but not for the past 4 years. There are some SS out there. Wizard Ace edition ASM # 14. There are 50 SS in 9.8 There might be other SS books signed by him but I wouldn't be too choosy if you want a skroce SS.

Travis Charest will pop into shows like WonderCon or SDCC for an hour or two, typically on the Saturday of the show, and that's it. He might make an appearance at the 2011 Super-Con in San Jose as well.

Not sure when Bachalo's next con appearance will be, but he's based in Southern Cal, so I'd check for shows like SDCC 2011. And he's a very cool dude to meet in person. :)