• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does this creator attend conventions? ASK THECOLLECTOR

267 posts in this topic

Rick Veitch attended the second NYCC. He has not done a convention since. I don't even have anything signed.

I spoke to him over email a couple of months ago, and he said he had nothing lined up at the moment - it didn't seem like he was adverse to going to a show, though ...

He was at SDCC in 2005 (Kieth), but it was only dumb luck that I found out. Not advertised anywhere but at Alex Pardee's Bunnywith booth (which is where he was, one day only). I got to meet him. I didn't know anything about SS books at the time. No sketches, he suggested setting up a commission through Moy. I should have done so immediately (despite lack of funds) because that does not appear to be an option anymore. I was sad that he didn't have the mustache that Wizard magazine led me to associate with him in my dumber days.

White whale my patootie. Win the Hero Initiative auction and opt for the SS.

Sam Kieth's Archie Cover

...ok, so maybe not what most are looking for, but at least there's potential for 1 Kieth SS.