• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big Moving Sale....Golden Age to Modern Age...Slabs and Raw

226 posts in this topic

If you've seen the Announcement thread, then you know that my wife and I will finally be getting to move away from northern Illinois and will be heading to the Oklahoma City, Oklahoma area in about 3 weeks. (thumbs u

Because we're going to need funds for the move, I'm starting this sales thread to help raise those funds. I'll be offering stuff in here that I had no intention on selling for quite some time but the situation dictates that I do so now. All of my Spidey slabs and most of my mainstream Marvel slabs are off-limits, but most anything else in my CGC registry can probably be had with a good offer. So if there's anything you see in my registry (under shark2557) that interests you, let me know via PM or a post in here and I'll see about getting it listed/sold.

Either post the :takeit: or send me a reasonable offer via PM. The :takeit: overrides any negotiations via PM that are in process.

No sales to probation list people or Hall of Shame members. (tsk)

Shipping

Up to 5 raw comics via USPS Priority Mail Envelope = $5.00 (USA only)

Up to 40 raw comics via USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Box = $10.00 (USA only)

Up to 3 CGC graded comics via USPS Priority Mail Box = $9.00 (USA only)

Up to 5 raw comics via USPS Priority Mail Envelope = $10.00 (Canada only)

Up to 40 raw comics via USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Box = $25.00 (Canada only)

Up to 3 CGC graded comics via First Class Mail International (box) = $15.00 (Canada only)

Up to 5 raw comics via USPS Priority Mail Envelope = $13.00 (International only)

Up to 40 raw comics via USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Box = $39.00 (International only)

Up to 3 CGC graded comics via First Class Mail International (box) = $25.00 (all other international locations)

As always, I will gladly refund the cost of any raw book that I sell that you don't like for any reason. :)

I've already had a few requests, so I'll be listing those first. Be back shortly with the first books. (thumbs u

Dang. Had my hopes up with the title, but Shark's going Modern Age to Golden Age. Guess I can go take a nap, lol

Nope. Those first 3 were special requests. I'll be mixing it up from here so you never know what I'll be listing next. :devil:

Com'on. Throw us some Gold first. Us old farts are already up :insane:

And before you know it, dinner will be on the table before the day's sleep.

(:

Doesn't everyone have dinner at 5 p.m.? :confused:

Yeah, if you were in Iran right now and it is 5:15 PM.

Com'on. Throw us some Gold first. Us old farts are already up :insane:

And before you know it, dinner will be on the table before the day's sleep.

(:

Doesn't everyone have dinner at 5 p.m.? :confused:

Yeah, if you were in Iran right now and it is 5:15 PM.

It's 1748hrs right now here.

I had no intention on selling this book for a long, long time. I bought it raw off the boards earlier this year and had it pressed (had a bad spine roll) and graded. I was pretty happy with the grade when I got it back. :)

:gossip: The light spots at the top of both the front and back covers is glare from the scanner and are not on the book itself.

Captain America Comics #21 (1942) CGC 4.5 Light tan to off-white pages $995.00

Captain America battles Satan. Bondage cover. :insane:

CaptainAmericaComics21CGC45-1.jpg

CaptainAmericaComics21CGC45Back.jpg