• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big Moving Sale....Golden Age to Modern Age...Slabs and Raw

226 posts in this topic

Just so you guys know, I'm going through my CGC boxes one by one in alphabetical order. So you might see Modern age, then Golden Age, then Bronze Age, then Silver Age. I really won't know what I'm selling until I pull the books out of each box. (shrug)

Just so you guys know, I'm going through my CGC boxes one by one in alphabetical order. So you might see Modern age, then Golden Age, then Bronze Age, then Silver Age. I really won't know what I'm selling until I pull the books out of each box. (shrug)

Also, I'm going through and listing slabs first because I have them here at the house. Most of my collection is at a storage unit so I'll have to run back and forth to get some of the Golden Age and Silver Age books to list. Let me know if there's any specific titles you're interested in. Don't have much superhero Golden Age but do have a mix of other titles.

Well, if it's old and dirt cheap I want it! Scrooge too, I'm sure, but who wants to sell to somebody named "Scrooge"?

(Oh, wait a minute I sold him a BUNCHA stuff. Never mind...)

Well, if it's old and dirt cheap I want it! Scrooge too, I'm sure, but who wants to sell to somebody named "Scrooge"?

It's BECAUSE I am Scrooge that I can afford these books.

Four Colors are always in demand from me. However, I am so close to 1,000 that my want list is now fairly limited. I like me some cheap Dells too but I don't know if it's worth your time taking pics, so list and price only is fine. Any Fiction House book will be considered ... So many books, so little time.

It's BECAUSE I am Scrooge that I can afford these books.

Four Colors are always in demand from me. However, I am so close to 1,000 that my want list is now fairly limited. I like me some cheap Dells too but I don't know if it's worth your time taking pics, so list and price only is fine. Any Fiction House book will be considered ... So many books, so little time.

I know I have a bunch of Four Color Dells at the storage unit. No Fiction House I believe but may have a couple.

Cloak and Dagger V2 #1 (1985) CGC 9.6 OW/W pages $20.00

People actually want C&D books? hm

Watch it!

:kidaround:

Is there actually a demand for these books, or just personal preference?

There's a movie in the pipeline, so it'll probably become more popular...