• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Captain America #111

10 posts in this topic

Going through my Cap run this morning and putting in upgrades. What do you guys think about of these Steranko books. Great shape except for tanning and shadows. I will list the other ones later. Thanks as always for your grades and comments.

scans043-1.jpg

scans044-1.jpg

CGC does not downgrade for dust shadows

Are you sure about that?

...yeah pretty sure,...most certainly not on Golden books,...maybe subconciously on Silver, but I think if asked they would say no,... hm

CGC does not downgrade for dust shadows

I'm kind of doubting that statement... hm

...I have never heard them admit that they do,...if they have i missed it and apologize,...but can anyone actually confrm this?,...I've seen CGC books that have been 9.4 even 9.6 with dust shadows,...

...I have never heard them admit that they do,...if they have i missed it and apologize,...but can anyone actually confrm this?,...I've seen CGC books that have been 9.4 even 9.6 with dust shadows,...

That's interesting.

If dust shadows don't disqualify a book from being a 9.4 +, it's hard to rationalize why it would disqualify any book for any lower grade. hm