• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Opinions needed

4 posts in this topic

Since i can't seem to put a scan on here due to the AOL problem and being that i am at work, i have a question :

I have a Supeman 252 that is super nice. But it's got the smallest imperfection, one of those annoying nail creases at the top when they put the book into a mylar. Otherwise the book is perfect ! - and it's very small...doesn't break the color. Now, taking into account, all things are perfect, what do you guys think about it getting a 9.4 ? - if i can , i will put a scan of it this weekend.

Opinions needed

We have pently of those and they are cheap.

The market crashed on those eons ago... hi.gif

edit:

If the book is perfect except for one non-color breaking tiny crease then it should get a 9.6.

But put up a scan to get some better informed opinions.

Look at page 185 of the Overstreet Grading Guide. That Ultimate Spider-Man has a crescent crease on the right edge that is similar to the upper edge crease that you describe, except that it breaks color and the book has additional wear (including a small spine stress and an almost invisible corner chip). It got a 9.2. If the rest of your book is as you describe, then a 9.4 is certainly possible. In fact, if it's a very subtle bend that doesn't break color, it could go up to 9.6 or even 9.8 if it could be pressed out.

Since i can't seem to put a scan on here due to the AOL problem and being that i am at work, i have a question :

I have a Supeman 252 that is super nice. But it's got the smallest imperfection, one of those annoying nail creases at the top when they put the book into a mylar. Otherwise the book is perfect ! - and it's very small...doesn't break the color. Now, taking into account, all things are perfect, what do you guys think about it getting a 9.4 ? - if i can , i will put a scan of it this weekend.