• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Marvel Mystery Comics 28

14 posts in this topic

book is complete as far as i know

the Dog ears (2) rip the cover a little

2 rips around the bars HT came through

the crease going down the middle, I can fold the book to resemble an L if i wanted bc of it

Cover is attacted, but only being held on by the back of the staples, front is ripped off

inside of F & B covers are dirty, darker the tan, but not quite brown (would need to look again)

some dirt on cover

rip on the bottom near crease

MarvelMysteryComics28F.png

(i do not have the book out of bag/board so looking at pic and what i remember when it was out)

top of book is a....cut/shave?

rip between SY in DAISY

dirty

# of spine bends

MarvelMysteryComics28B.png

I'd guess around 3.0, give or take.

Are the pages brittle? Nice as the cover looks, that curved "nick" through the book (top edge back cover) seems to suggest so.

Still one I'd love to own!

no i leafed though it, and pages were not brittle

whatever caused that, i have no idea

book is complete as far as i know

the Dog ears (2) rip the cover a little

2 rips around the bars HT came through

the crease going down the middle, I can fold the book to resemble an L if i wanted bc of it

Cover is attacted, but only being held on by the back of the staples, front is ripped off

inside of F & B covers are dirty, darker the tan, but not quite brown (would need to look again)

some dirt on cover

rip on the bottom near crease

MarvelMysteryComics28F.png

(i do not have the book out of bag/board so looking at pic and what i remember when it was out)

top of book is a....cut/shave?

rip between SY in DAISY

dirty

# of spine bends

MarvelMysteryComics28B.png

What is the second book in your sig line?? hm