• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clay Mann CGC Signature Series SKETCH COVER Opportunity!!!! Limited to 5

165 posts in this topic

My last message from Clay was about a week ago stating that he is behind on work commitments due to loosing electricity for a week, and is trying to get these covers done as well as pages asap. He promised me scans when they were done so now we wait

Clay has emailed me apologizing for how long these are taking. He is really behind on Age of X with Marvel and has been working late into the night in order to finish up those pages.

He did send a pic of one of the completed sketch covers. As you can see he is putting ALOT into these sketch covers. It will be worth the wait.

MannRogue.jpg

I like how Clay added the "A" for Avengers in place of the "X" for X-men on Rogues Jacket since its on the cover of Avengers #1. Also the broken Avengers "try out" sign on the bottom. Little details like that really show that the artist enjoyed working on the piece.

Clay has emailed me apologizing for how long these are taking. He is really behind on Age of X with Marvel and has been working late into the night in order to finish up those pages.

He did send a pic of one of the completed sketch covers. As you can see he is putting ALOT into these sketch covers. It will be worth the wait.

MannRogue.jpg

I give this sketch the Marvelfangirl stamp of approval (thumbs u