• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Cherry Poptart 2 CGC 9.4 OWW (First Printing!) and Funny Book 1 CGC 7.5

12 posts in this topic

Cherry Poptart 2 CGC 9.4 OWW - $495 shipped

**Extremely tough in the offered condition - tougher than #1 by far.

**This is one of only 2 in 9.4 NM with just a single example graded higher in 9.6.

**The 9.6 NM+ is buried in a permanent collection and is not going anywhere (believe me I'd like to buy it), so this is the best one available (until I change my mind and keep it).

cherry2-94.jpg

Nice Cherry. I have also found it more difficult to find in high grade than the #1.

**This is one of only 2 in 9.4 NM with just a single example graded higher in 9.6.

**The 9.6 NM+ is buried in a permanent collection and is not going anywhere (believe me I'd like to buy it), so this is the best one available (until I change my mind and keep it).

cherry2-94.jpg

Nice Cherry. I have also found it more difficult to find in high grade than the #1.

hm That's nice

hm That's nice

It would pair nicely with you Cherry 1 9.6 :baiting:

Cherry Poptart 2 CGC 9.4 OWW - $495 shipped :news:SOLD

cherry2-94.jpg

Cherry 2 CGC 9.4 SOLD via PM

Here's what's left with some price reductons to hopefully get some things moving :wishluck:

Funny Book 1 CGC 7.5 - New price = $125 shipped

Cherry #2 Raw 9.0/9.2 - New price = $75 shipped

Slow Death 4 CGC 9.6 W - Gorgeous copy -New Price - $155 shipped

Punisher Limited Series 1 CGC 9.4 W - $60 shipped

thanks for looking! Also, I have a few raw Funny Book #1s in varying conditions if you are looking for a more affordable one - or a more expensive one - shoot me over a PM.