• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Infamous Universe X: Spidey #1 Regular and DF CGC SS 9.6 signed by Al Milgrom

16 posts in this topic

I will have these two books in hand soon (shipped from Sarasota yesterday) pics will be posted (if they do not sell) later tonight.

This book lead to the firing of Al Milgrom from Marvel Entertainment. Marvel recalled this issue due to writing Al hid in the interior artwork and reissued the book.

These are the reissued copies.

Al was reluctant to sign these books due to the sensitive nature and the reaction Marvel took.He only signed one of each of these books for me and both are being offered for sale.

Al signed these for me during a private mail-in signing.

Both of these books are truly one of a kind collectibles.

All reasonable offers considered!!

-----

Universe X: Spidey #1 Regular Cover

CGC SS 9.6

Signed by Al Milgrom

$150

Universe X: Spidey Dynamic Forces Variant

CGC SS 9.6

Signed by Al Milgrom

$250

lol

I keep meaning to spend a few minutes digging up some of the hilarious threads of yesteryear, but it always seems to slip my mind. hm

Komi just posted in the WC about identifying a piece of OA.

As he only has three posts I checked them as I thought he may have re-asked in the OA section as was suggested. Thus I found this dusty old thing and the rest is history.

The backstory is always (often - sometimes - occasionally) interesting.

Atlanta was a city, landlocked, hundreds of miles from the area we now call the Atlantic Ocean. Yet so desperate the city's desire for tourism, that they moved offshore, becoming an island, and an even bigger delta hub. Until the city overdeveloped, and began to sink. Knowing their fate, the quality people ran away. Ted Turner, Hank Aaron, Jeff Foxworthy, the man who invented Coca Cola, Pov the Thread Necromancer , the magician, and the other gods of our legends. Though gods they were - and also, Jane Fonda was there - the others chose to stay behind in their porches with their rifles, and in time evolved into mermaids, and sing and dance, and ring in the new...

Atlanta.jpg

the others chose to stay behind in their porches with their rifles, and in time evolved into mermaids, and sing and dance, and ring in the new...

Atlanta.jpg

Checkers...don't forget checkers. So many could not have a porch without checkers sitting on a pickle barrel. Being a Parcheesi man myself, I felt little compulsion to remain behind on my porch.